australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I'm with Tyro,think u should get it D... i'm drawn to the stiff look of the leather

But........just as long as u got the cash for the OBSCUR leather if it can go ahead... otherwise im saying not a chance in hell u should cop haha

bt, also sent u an email... hit us up if u havent received it

true, resale value for Julius leather in size 1 on here is $1200-$1400 USD depending on the style/rarity. will cop as soon as my proxy finds a store still taking preorders :cool:.

VA dropped at cose ipanema this morning, just got back from checking it out. decent little buy, unfortunately no leather jackets though. some suiting, pants, a coat, lame basics, shirts, couple of cardigans, vests, 2 finger gloves, 2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of derbies. unfortunately they only bought sizes 3-5, so nothing fit me. prices were... to be expected, approx. prices from memory:

- double layered cotton tee: $710

- cotton shawl neck cardi: $550

- asymmetrical linen cardi: $850

- gloves: $560

- perforated trench coat: $2800

- blazers: $2500

- boots: $2000

never have been a big fan of VA, and seeing and handling this collection in person hasn't really changed my opinion. some of the fabrics were nice (others kinda average...), however the designs never really do it for me. the baked horse leather used on one of the pairs of boots was delicious though, and the super soft unlined leather gloves has got me mad beasting even more so for those KKA gloves haha.

Haha those prices suck :(

Fuck i hate the markup especially when you see them in Japan. Oh well, i wonder when they will be getting f/w in? I hope i can check out heaps when i finally get back down.. I wish i was in melbourne right now.

D! great to see you enabled. Go for it.

yeh, japanese labels sold outside of japan are always marked up a minimum of 50%. not sure what's up with australian stockists getting new seasons so late, by the time stuff arrives at assin, etc. the US/european webstores are already on sale...

I asked about the f/w collection, the SA said it depended on how well received this first small buy is.

haha, good to hear you agree on the MA leather J :cool:

haha, yeah that's the reason I didn't cop anything other than the twisted tees from yurius this season. hopefully Julius does some decent u-neck tees next season, the Julius MA basics look decidedly average.

man those prices suck...

On the con shoes... I saw them today, and was definitely far from amazed. I can really see some of the elastic cuffed shoes crumbling and breaking around the elastic after a few months. Though no one should take the VG styled pics as representative of what they can look like/how they can be worn.

CON shoes suck period.

almost guaranteed to be a waste of time but anyway:

LOGO.jpg

SALE

3 DAYS ONLY

Thursday 14th - Saturday 17th May

50%-70% OFF

ASSIN OUTLET ONLY

3/177 Toorak Road South Yarra

Tel: 03 9827 4665

thats good new btBAM. im sure there will be at least 5 orders placed, no doubt more. sorry to be a stickler but do you have a price point. i get a sinking feeling that ill purchase the obscur leather and then my grail will pop up..

anyway, as i said. its good news.

aw shiiiit, that's fucking amazing news bt!!! :D:D:D:D:D

will do anything I can to help get this made, you're fucking awesome for helping make this happen man :cool:.

that's interesting news Tyro, I guess EM is trying to branch out a bit more what with final home and now Julius on the way. will have to ask about it when I have a chance to drop by :).