australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

actually one thing that could help is if anyone has seen any other fit pics of the jacket around it would be great to have them posted up in the threads, although I think I've done a reasonable job rounding them all up haha.

haha i wish i have the moolah to order one :( really hope the orders come through for you guys though. amazing jacket.

for the people who have been experiencing problem with sufu - do you use IE? i used to get that when i browse sufu @ my gf's place then i installed firefox on her comp, never have that problem anymore. you should never use IE anyways coz its n00b and it will kill your computer.

I have trouble with SF messages when using IE on pc. That being said I have never had a problem on a mac.

The order is sounding promising... it is interesting to see the different fit pics and how it can be worn in so many ways. Also how some people totally size down/up etc and it still looks v good either way. fingerz crossed.

yeah, the fit pics really emphasis what a great jacket it is (if you've seen anymore floating around please post them in the thread ;)). order is looking fairly promising, we're quietly optimistic at this point...

haha melv i have absolutely no idea about computers so that doesn't make much sense 2 me...

yeh D i think you & bt have pretty much covered all the pics... there's a shit load now

does any1 else's computer not let them view page 522 of this thread?

haha jbone, IE = internet explorer

download firefox and you should be sweet.

IE hogs a lot of your memory which will slow your computer down. I couldn't open page 522 too with IE @ work yesterday. and I'm assuming your browser freezes for a bit every time you open supermarket?

IE hogs a lot of your memory which will slow your computer down. I couldn't open page 522 too with IE @ work yesterday. and I'm assuming your browser freezes for a bit every time you open supermarket?

:o i probably should of thought about that a bit more... thanks for that melv ill download that now...

and yeh your right, supermarket is a pain in the ass.. takes forever so that's why most the time i don't bother going in there

what's the CM leather hoodie like? i saw it on pitbull but they only have one pretty crappy photo of it and no details.

http://www.pitbullmansion.com/products/mens-leather-hoody

similar design to last years, cotton/wool sweat material now. thing I don't like is the collar looks kinda fucked as the hood attaches fairly far from the centre, leather used on the hood isn't as nice either.

firefox actually hogs a lot of your memory too.

ignore these and get opera.

Well i would like to think with the response we have had with the jackets so far that it should all go through. But time will tell, a couple more so we hit 20 will be very nice.

And that of course is if every one will follow through with there order.

how long are the sleeves on it? Can the inner sleeve be tucked in at all so it doesn't protrude as far from the leather cuff?

The leather length sits a couple inches above my wrist i have long long arms tho.. The inner sleeve can be pulled up from the inside before you put it in and holds really well.