australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

it's a very nice jacket, though i don't find anything about it particularly striking... maybe this is a good thing (it is distinctly minimal). The assymetrical zipper is definitely a nice detail. Is it just me or does the leather look a little thick/heavy... again maybe this is a pro rather than a con.

gotta get it proxied bt, retail is about 130K yen so not quite as much as the leather jackets from the mainline.

034936 yeah the minimal cut combined with the asymmetrical zipper are what attracted me to the jacket, still in 2 minds as to whether it's too plain though. it's made of goat leather, which apparently is of a similar weight/thickness to the older Julius ram/sheep skin. I've been looking for a heavier A/W leather, haven't seen any others that really fit the bill (well at least nothing with the incredibly soft and supple leather of earlier Julius leather).

wow thats cheaper then i expected for MA+ Leather.. If my memory serves me correctly from Leclaire.

Still i think for the design that it is, you wont find better.. but personally id look into something from Yohan, deer leather, simple but everything is perfect. But thats me:cool:

Asked oki-ni to mark down the the value of the RO sneakers to what i actually paid, which was less than $1000. But they didn't and i got hit with customs today :( $350 or something.

So there goes the weeks budget.

that sucks balls Flock, can't you get oki-ni to send the correct documentation to customs to avoid having to pay?

re-redacting the RO leather because of the measurements here, and because RO sizing never works out for me (I also remembered that the cut of RO leather results in mad hip flaring when I wear them open :().

Asking shops to mark down value lower is a really difficult job, in my case especially. Its not impossible but takes a bit of time and effort to get it all organized.

You will probably find smaller shops will do it and larger shops, will not.

My problem is E-luxury took 10k off my Credit card, and then didn't ship the items to my friend in new york.

Now they deny taking it saying that they cant even put through international cards.. Yet my bank has made it very clear they have accepted the funds and not sent any back.

Good times.

4 hours until i call them, and let them know exactly what i think :)

damn, no one is having any luck with their international orders...

bt just wondering, do you have to view e-luxury through a proxy? the site can't be displayed via my internet connection, not sure if they're blocking IP addresses from outside of the USA...

i can view e-luxury fine too.. must be your internet/browser D.

bah i wish they do international orders. it would make bday/xmas/valentines/etc shopping for the missus much easier lulz.

now that i've sold my mjolk jacket.. i need an outerwear. any recommendations? under 300au pref. wish i saw your KKA drapey cardigan that time D

tried ie and ff, must be my ISP....

sorry I didn't pm you first mel, didn't think that you might be interested in it :o. there's one for sale here if you don't mind proxying. the cardi won't keep you warm at all though, the fabric is really light and soft viscose.

damn, no one is having any luck with their international orders...

bt just wondering, do you have to view e-luxury through a proxy? the site can't be displayed via my internet connection, not sure if they're blocking IP addresses from outside of the USA...

Yeah everything worked perfect, they took my australian CC's and put the order through, then kept the cash, didnt send the items and denied they took the money!

angry :mad:

i can view e-luxury fine too.. must be your internet/browser D.

bah i wish they do international orders. it would make bday/xmas/valentines/etc shopping for the missus much easier lulz.

now that i've sold my mjolk jacket.. i need an outerwear. any recommendations? under 300au pref. wish i saw your KKA drapey cardigan that time D

ahh you share my dilemma!

really looking for a cheap, used RO, KK, julius etc cardigan. I've been scouring the sz and sufu markets, but nothing! (at least in my size).

also looking for a really simple apc, raf coat.

yeah, the raf wool coat from last season looked sharp as fuck. still want bless........

mel the size 1 should fit fine, the shoulder width was kinda wide on me and the rest of the measurements don't even matter haha.

I sold it for $200 USD shipped mel.

034936 I'm not sure how exactly he measured the pit to pit on that thing haha, definitely isn't warm at all though. tbh I'm not sure what the standard is for sizing, jawns that fit me well (fitting, not tight) have a p2p width of 44-45cm.

hmm yeh might not be warm enough. i'll give it a pass.

i shall save the money for my boots. i fkn LOVE that ann d pair that 'nameless' is selling on sz (Waxed boots with leather insert).. grail status.

so please please pleasee if anyone sees them in size 39/40 PM ME! will give you infinite +rep and some other good stuff on the side