australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thanks for the PM DJI. much appreciated that you kept me in the loop. ill prob say fuck it and put my name down for one. i just cant work out if i need a S or an M as im a 37 inch chest.

seeing as your getting a XS ill prob get an S. if anyone has measurements for an S it would be helpful but i doubt anyone does.

Hey D try to pm you back but apparently sufu system doesnt like me that much. The text box keeps disappearing... will pm you back tomorrow.. btw im a xl..

This happens to me when I SuFu at work. You have to be speedy and click in the subject box and just type blindly - then tab down to the message body and do the same thing...

Anyone else have the same problem?

haven't had any problems myself.

phew, this possible obscur order is turning out to be more leg work than I thought it would. it'll be so fucking worth it if we can make it happen though :cool:. jcotteri and handmade let me know your size and preferred contact email if you're still down for it ;).

yep happens 2 me all the time.... either do what Ivan said nufish, or what you do is you press back then forward and u may have to do so a couple of times and then itll eventually come up and u can see what your writing... thing is though, u have 2 keep your mouse at the top of the page (so the toolbar)... once you bring it on to the page it'll disappear again... stupid i know.. so make sure u only bring the mouse down once u finished writing and want 2 submit the msg...

sorry D my computer wouldnt let me get to the last page all yesterday, but good 2 know you received my pm last night...

bt, yet 2 get on your scrotum, but fuck your unreal... D your just as good 2 organise the numbers... let me know if there's any way i can help if u need it

cheers fenroast, got the email addresses of everyone on the list except nufish now :).

jbone I think between bt and myself we should have it covered, only other thing that could really help is to post interest checks on blogs, other forums, etc.

15 people down so far, looking good :cool:.