australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

you wanna be a doctor pand? if not no one (employers etc) really give a shit about your school results, as long as its high enough to get into the course/ uni you want, then dont worry about it too much...
yeah dude, stress less. as already stated, vce is not the be all and end all. just get into your course, be on your way. even if you don't get an offer, there are always other routes. half of my friends can't even remember what enter they got and i'm only 3 odd years out..

are you naggers serious? i'm struggling to even get the required ENTER for the course.

meh don't worry about that. just get an internal transfer in later on if you need to.

i didn't get anywhere near what I needed for law - got decent marks in arts in first and second years, then transfered into arts/law in third year. it's doable.

take VCE seriously, by all means, but yeah it's really not the be-all/end-all. about 6 months after school finishes suddenly no-one gives a shit about what score you got.

spesh gets marked up like crazy, I got marked up by 13 when I did it. you redo all the shit they cover in spesh at uni anyway.

not in arts lol (me)

what

how did you figure out the probabilty question for analysis part 1a iii?

like that fucked me up.

anyway like eh. :( i got spesh in a few hours.

i dont know what you are talking about

i did cas

good luck with spesh though,

taken me so long to get to 700

no that was easy. that was the one where you say 'hey if she gets it once, what's the pr of getting it once again'

eg. Pr(X = same number of lights) = sum of [Pr(X=x)]^2

it was the one with the bitch who was like hey i got a 0.80 chance of getting a goal. i got 6 out of 8 in.

what's the chance of me getting the first 4 in a row?

fuckin' hoe.

what does it matter if she got 4 in a row, she got 6 points not like it's gonna make the game better or anyshit fuck i hate her bitchass ass.

fuck, I haven't been outside all day, stuck inside studying for my exam tomorrow :mad:

don don's is still the shit, although I don't eat it all that often anymore. bargain price for decent food in the cbd.

and for the record probability is easy shit. try the more advanced maths subjects at uni (fourier transforms, vector calculus, sl expansions, etc.), they are a ball breaker.

this thread has got really boring lately... more melbourne, less maths

part 2.

anyway like honestly i don't know any other good place to eat in the city except don dons and kfc. fuck i must be some kind subterranian alien.

i went to yamamizu once near the state library and that was shit. the fuckin' proprietor woman fuckin waits at the door and if you're looking at the menu from outside she talks to you, trying to convince you to go in. it's fuckin' weird. i hate that shit.