australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i'm actually disinterested in younger people at the moment. maybe when they're illegal.

or like if they shut up more often.

fuck they're so annoying.

also, schoolies is shit.

i'm too late for the victorian one anyway.

also, i'm asian so i wouldn't even get in.

but i'm enjoying myself enough.

haha, I didn't mean the bogan booze fest over at the gold coast, just meant local stuff. a lot of schoolies kids here in melbourne end up going to lourne or torquay, probably be more fun than qld if you can get a group of friends together.

pandemonium there are some words to live by in here ;)

unless it's 30+ degrees it isn't too hot to get away with a leather jacket. the new high collar I got is lighter leather anyway, perfect for spring-summer. the weather is pretty gay here, cold and pissing down outside now so you never know when you're gonna need warmer clothes haha. not wearing it today though, water stains from rain are annoying (even though they are easy to get rid of).

haha, it's all we can do unless you wanna end up in court for statutory rape :P. btw how did your VCE exams go pand? hope you get into the course you want man.

fuck you melbourne weather, I was going to go into the city to buy some shirts, slacks, etc. for work but I'm not going anywhere in this shit...

Speaking of leather jackets anyone know where there's a selection of good ones in the city?

The kind I'm looking for though, through my own experience is hard to find. It's the burgundy or maroonish colour or something like that made from the softer leather (lambskin?). Also the price range is about $2,000 but I don't really want to go over.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

So I'm from San Diego. I'm going to be studying broad in Australia, possibly Melbourne, maybe not. I'm a Structural Engineer major, so does does anyone have a recommendation of what school I should go for?

Keep in mind, I'm not there purely to study, but I don't want to go to some bs school just to get by, I'm paying some major money for this. Thanks!

So I'm from San Diego. I'm going to be studying broad in Australia, possibly Melbourne, maybe not. I'm a Structural Engineer major, so does does anyone have a recommendation of what school I should go for?

Keep in mind, I'm not there purely to study, but I don't want to go to some bs school just to get by, I'm paying some major money for this. Thanks!

RMIT is probably the highest regarded uni for engineering/science in Melbourne.

Actually, its USyd > UMelb > UNSW, according to Times Higher Education. Monash is right up there too.

Not that this shit matters, but you had to go and order.

Yes, Times ranked it this way but its the only one that put USyd before UMelbourne.

In the other rankings, it was ANU and UMelb tied.

http://www.australian-universities.com/rankings/

Thought there was more info on the ground =)