australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I asked the sales people at zambesi about departures and arrivals yesterday, one of them had heard of it as well but had no idea where it was or if it was still running despite the fact that it's meant to be around the corner haha. I'm over it, got no real interest in raf simons anyway...

on the topic of zambesi, they started stocking number (n)ine and rick owens last season. they had sweet fuck all pieces but I'll be interested to see how their prices compare to assin's when new season stock starts coming in.

has anyone visited swensk before? never noticed it before because it's behind calibre on lt collins st haha. some good swedish brands are stocked there, fifth avenue shoe repair makes some interesting pieces. would have copped the knot pocket cardigan if they had it in my size.

I'd have to agree went to hush bar just last week and managers are so dodgy saying to my mate(birthday kid) that his friends aren't spending enough at the bar. Also at the start of the night.. Stated the taps were dry..

If your mate booked the bar, that would've come with a condition regarding spending. Nothing wrong with that.

is it just me or is fat's season stock totally boring and uninspired

all i see are a few tees, shirts from claudemaus, alpha60 borings etc

even the accessories instore are pretty standard stuff. all of this in monotonous shades btw ... (in the middle of summer!)

and alice seems to have absolutely NO mens stock anymore (????)

im not supposed to be spending, but still....

yeah fat's selection has been shit for quite some time now. the denim range is decent but they don't even stock cheap monday in sizes smaller than 28 :mad:

alice euphemia still stocks mens wear, just not very much. it's all been moved to the upstair section of the store.

I've been meaning to check out the new James Cameron store, will have to drop by some time soon. on the topic of fitzroy, LEFT will receive their first men's collection of Y's by yohji yamamoto by the end of this month. very interested to see what they get :cool:

shit yeah i always hated OSX.

really, like i had to use garageband in high school for music classes and i was hugely bugged out cause there was NO RIGHT CLICK function.

my brotehr had an MSI wind. he sold it recently because he never uses it but i can vouch that it is of gooooooood quality. (screw EEEs)

great link. i'm kind of sad that it doesn't have an optical drive though.

yeah and bootcamp/ virtual machine windows on a mac is still kinda buggy and fucked up.

I had a MSI wind too, also sold it because I didn't use it much. got too lazy to carry it around at uni, was thinking about getting another netbook/ ultraportable but the only time I really use them is while travelling overseas. fuck it, I'll use the money for jawns and booze haha.