australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah, there is no doubt a private shower is better, I dont want to be looking at old fat dudes cleaning shit out of the arses and rubbing the scrot bags. (this is the far more likely situation than some pedo trying to check you out and giving the tiles some bukkake)

and DJI this post may have cost you the melbourne thread at work

haha, yeah it most certainly did, I guess the company doesn't approve of bukkake parties :P

cheap flights are good but our dollar isn't worth shit there atm, although I guess there's still the same issue if you go to the US.

and pand be careful in the gym, there is always at least one really flamboyantly gay dude that goes there haha

no worries tyro icon14.gif. be sure to check out the cotton/cashmere double layered l/s tees and tank tops, regretting not picking them up when they still had stock in my size. I'm somewhat interested in the damir doma sweats but the price is too steep for me even on sale. maybe if they reach 50% off....

tbh I'm not expecting much from sale, as stock is usually pretty thin on the ground, and this is the extension of a sale. If go tomorrow I can let you know what's there. Could always call the store, they would post within australia surely?

bahh i want some claude maus stuff :<<

saw this dope tee @ dirtbox QLD for $120.. material was so soft and the bottom part of the tee had like 2-3 layers.. awesomeness. keen to cop if its on sale.. if anyone is willing to do pickups plz PM me :P

they still had quite a few of those cotton/wool dual layer s/s tees last time I went to the store. the cotton/cashmere dual layer l/s tees and tanks are much nicer though, so soft and drapey.

yeah its really hard to see a full range of claude maus' collection if you're not living in melb.. theres hardly any stockist down in syd and the only time i handle their pieces is when i go up to qld.

if you could have a look at what they got in store tomorrow Tyro that would be awesome man.. i'm a size M in claude maus.. got some of their printed tees which are quite fitted but im guessing the cut would be different on those cotton/cashmere tees..

cheers!

can't remember the exact price off the top of my head but the dual layer l/s tees were about $250 RRP, so they should be about $150 now.

the cotton/cashmere tees fit quite slim too melvin as they need to be twisted when worn otherwise they're hella long. the cotton/cashmere pieces come in black, grey marle and a beige marle. the black and beige look good, the grey is a bit meh.

i passed claude maus just today from outside (forgot (read didn't want) to go inside, cause felt a bit daggy because i wasn't wearing any steez, nor did i have any intention to buy anything due to my $0.00 bank account balance)

but everything seems nice in there (new stock?). could not vouch for any good sale stock though.

Went to claude. Small range of stuff in larger sizes still. Copped double layer cotton / wool (cashmere??) long sleeve in oatmeal. Was an xl still there, plus assorted sizes of tanks.

New stuff in mid feb, with some new tees in today.

nice one T. the double layer l/s tees are cotton/cashmere, while the double layer s/s tees are cotton/wool (and half the price haha).

the only tanks they did this season were the ribbed cotton (regular length...) and double layer cotton/cashmere jersey (slightly oversized) tanks right? unfortunately I really want long tank tops, might have to fork out for RO unless I can find an alternative...

were the new tees plain or printed tees? looking forward to their new season, I really like the direction the label was taken in last season.

New tees hadnt gone out yet, I think they were the printed ones.

Yeah checked the garment tag, and is 15% cashmere, stupidly soft!

Girl said that the FW clothing is in the same vein as SS, so expect lots more long slim and soft goods!

yeah, apparently the material is from Japan. looks and feels a lot like the Julius tees I have, might be from the same source.

they used cal from the flagship store for the lookbook shots this year. very chill dude, knows a lot about fashion and probably the only guy I've seen actually pull off the drop crotch leggings haha. don't recognise the girl though, she doesn't work at the store does she? FW stuff is looking good so far, nice to hear they are continuing the same sort of style.

haha, that must be it :P

btw I've had a look at the new CON catalogue, nothing particularly exciting again. probably just pick up some nice basics, did you end up picking up any of the viscose tanks last season? just wondering what the cut was like, I don't want anything with a homo deep neckline haha.

yeah I grabbed a viscose tank. They arent as fitted around the neck as say a RO tank, but fit wider on the shoulders. I wouldnt describe it as even mILD Homo, let alone WILD homo.

Will probably just get more viscose basics this season, never really like the overly "CON" styled pieces.

yeah, I'll probably grab 3x viscose singlets and 3x viscose tees (white, grey and black) if I can. my grey tee has developed a couple of small holes in the hem, must have happened when the fucker flew of the washing line once :P

nothing from the mainline is all that appealing to me. gareth is doing a l/s tee this season, no word on the material yet though. only other thing of interest is this cowl neck poncho thing, probably wouldn't buy it as I wouldn't get a chance to wear it that often anyway. he also made womens jeans this season, I might take a look at them if fat gets them because the rise on his mens jeans is too long for my liking.