australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hi guys, quick question, does anyone know where I can get a good slim fitting chinos? khaki, or navy, doesn't really matter

cheers

swensk in the lane opposite the tivoli arcade stocks whyred, filipa k and other swedish brands.

seen some chino's on the racks over there before.

if your interested in a pair of april77 costellos hit me up.

got a gray pair bnwt that i'm putting up on supermarket soon

so fat is starting to stock whyred and all now?

gonna put swensk outta business which is bad enough as it is as everytime i walk by the joint is dead quiet.

shame though nice dudes running place.

pandemonium: the costellos are a 48. works out to be a 29/30 and probably too big for you?

That sucks. The Swensk owner is super nice... I'm know what's her story and it'd be pretty tragic they suffer because of this. Kinda brutal of Fat to do this if it's intentional. These are the exact only brands that Swensk stocks. Hopefully it's like a partnership or something?

yo melbourne heads, i figured you'd know better than anyone else -

how do the alpha 60 tees fit? i'm tossing up between an m and an l. pam l's fit me just, would prefer some extra length, if anyone can make a comparison with that... i'm 6'3. top o' the morn' to you all.

yeah dude, stress less. as already stated, vce is not the be all and end all. just get into your course, be on your way. even if you don't get an offer, there are always other routes. half of my friends can't even remember what enter they got and i'm only 3 odd years out..