australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thanks for that guys.

yeah, shit, i think i'm just gonna wait til next season. the tees i want are all part of the rotten apple collection - so shit can be kopped every season, right?

same with shoes, none of the models are really jumping out at me. last season was much better methinks..

yeah, I think the rotten apple collection will be more or less the same every season. they do seem to bump up the price a bit every season and stock is very limited so I suggest copping now if there is anything you are after in particular.

^ i kopped a pair of the sexuali tanks a month or so ago. quite okay for the price. shit lost a great deal of its softness after the first wash. material doesnt really compare to the CON viscose. also shit runs huge. size 2+ felt like an XL on me, although it did shrink an inch or so in length after a wash.

look for me they are sort of just undershirts / shit to lounge around at home in. i think they are okay for the price just don't expect the world. shape didnt seem to change that much in the wash theyve had, just the overall length has shortened a touch. i'd stick to the CON viscose if you can find them - much softer / shearer.

i just chuck it on the delicate/woolen cycle with the lowest spin speed and some woolwash detergent. and inside-out. theyre holding up pretty well. i fucking hate hand washing too.

also, i try to not wash them frequently. which is killer when i forget to wear deoderant.

i think i'm gonna cop three tees.. two double front... grey/black and one viscose tee in black..

will you be able to see my wee pink nipplies through these?

thanks D! i'm such a bum but this study thing is taking all of my time. this is my reward of a few hours solid study being on here right now.. yo sufu is like herion junky steez.. sometimes i need me a hit.. it's ridik!!!!

anyone want to pop up some measurements for a size medium be my guest. I know i fit medium in the last seasons tees. are core the same?

edit edit: there are plenty of hot hipster womanz at rooftop/cookies in the arvos in the summer... yay

the aa viscose tees are great for summer though, maybe not for $57 actually

ill be goin down to rooftop cinema this summer - espesh if GOONIES is on again hah

melbourne is supposed to be warming up, but it still feels cold as. only a few days here and there have been springy weather..

saw bloc party at splendour last year. I'm not a rock kinda guy but they were pretty cool..Did you see that vid of them miming at the Brazilian version of the Arias? lol they got booed off stage nearly. I think they were wasted and were pissed off caus they were asked to mime or some shit..

hey i haven't been able to procrastenate all day on here.. whats going on? Well maybe with your intimate knowledge of con can any locals tell me where i can cop grey/black double front and one viscose tee in black in size medium?

yeeeh.

i mean local stores.. i check online kk..tnx alll bai

i mean i kinda want to purchase them all together.. but yeh if you don't know off the top of your head i will just purcase mainly from one store..

apparently there was quite a line to get into the ksubi sale, good thing I didn't bother going :P

j south west trader and restricted premises are your best bet to find all 3 tees at one place, I still think it would be cheaper to purchase online though ;)

I'll shoot an email to them now mate.. just sent one away to simon up at VG. I like him so i would go there first..then to restricted premises.. I have never been into south west trader.. But yeh maybe them.. prolly get them at pitbull if all else fails.. problem is pitbull only had a navy viscose rotten tee left in medium and i strictly want a black.. any luck findng the white in xs?