australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I'll shoot an email to them now mate.. just sent one away to simon up at VG. I like him so i would go there first..then to restricted premises.. I have never been into south west trader.. But yeh maybe them.. prolly get them at pitbull if all else fails.. problem is pitbull only had a navy viscose rotten tee left in medium and i strictly want a black.. any luck findng the white in xs?

simon at vg is awesome. i bought my small double front in black from there a couple of weeks ago. been meaninf to 'recent purchase' it for awhile.

re: festivals. i'll be going to bdo and laneway... although, i know what you mean about the scenesterness of it, although i don't think it is as bad here in brisbane. couldn't miss stereolab though, and the rest of the lineup is pretty sweet too. bdo should be okay. any of you guys going to anything else? i am pretty pumped about lucksmiths and gary numan.

ya i am goin to hit up laneway. see no age play yay *loser*

regarding hellsbells at fat, i think these are going to be my replacement for hem&haws now... althought the 'card' patch is pretty fug to be honest...

im late but happy bday pandemonium

just went to ksubi sale today, came there around 10 and got in around 11.30.. heaps of jeans. the jeans i can remember are the dee dee pre loved indigo, gee gee pre loved indigo, dee dee dawn to dusted, dee dee dusted phoenix, gee gee luxury dirt, gee gee soul discharge.

yeh cool i suppose ill have to stick to the cheap asian food

the italian on collins looks pretty good, not exactly cheap but looks nice and my budg can manage it...

any1 help me out with a few clubs as well... ive got a million bars 2 choose from but no clubs, it seems everything i find is more of a cocktail bar or cool hang out spot...

any up to date recommendatons.. i know 3rd class and revolver been mentioned...

and have seen something on threethousand about c grade... whats the pick?

barwise all that matters is a good atmosphere 2 me and dont mind 2 much if its expensive or cheap..

generally find myself ending up at a club that is pretty trashy but not cheesy... prefer electro/house.............possibly techno or any hardcore shit (depending on how pissed i am by that stage)

so any good bar/club combos in the 1 night.. or just any of either by themself?