australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i guess, but not quite.

does anyone know of a stockist of any slim black slacks/pants in australia, online or whatnot?

i got a pair of black CON skinny trousers last season. really nice taper down to the hem. not sure if CON have something similar this season..

wheres springcourt in melbourne? i wanna try some on before making an intl order. i vaguely remember seeing some in fat gpo, yes?

also, anyone elaborate on the fit? slim/wide? im generally US10/10.5 (9.5 in chucks) - would I be looking at a 43?

also anywhere still got stock of size 10/11 CON shooz? need another fix.

i got a pair of black CON skinny trousers last season. really nice taper down to the hem. not sure if CON have something similar this season..

wheres springcourt in melbourne? i wanna try some on before making an intl order. i vaguely remember seeing some in fat gpo, yes?

also, anyone elaborate on the fit? slim/wide? im generally US10/10.5 (9.5 in chucks) - would I be looking at a 43?

also anywhere still got stock of size 10/11 CON shooz? need another fix.

fat gpo for springcourts. a 43 should be fine, as they run wide, but you should definitely try them on first.

I think fat got a restock on certain CON shoes, cactus jam has some as well.

as they run wide

as i figured. do the fuckers look fat/chunky on the feet? (im talking about he mid tops.) am so not gonna bother if it looks like im wearing a pair of monotone AF1/dunkz.

edit: RO leather looks nice, would kop if not for collar.

as i figured. do the fuckers look fat/chunky on the feet? (im talking about he mid tops.) am so not gonna bother if it looks like im wearing a pair of monotone AF1/dunkz.

edit: RO leather looks nice, would kop if not for collar.

I haven't tried the mid tops, but the lows look nice and slim, so mids should be alright too. they have the mids at fat GPO too.

thanks man, I fucked up pretty bad by deciding to get the collared version instead of the moto one, as the collar really doesn't work on me. hoping to sell it pretty soon so I can get either another RO piece (damn the leather is beautiful) or a Julius leather jacket.

I was going to post an un-educated, "I don't understand the appeal of those Spring Courts" rants, but then after a bit of google, a bit of reading, I kind of want them now. ....Strange.

I've seen them personally and they don't look too chunky. It looks like it'd fit similar to the way your average Chuck Taylor high top would. I'll definately give them a try the next time I get a chance to swing by the city.

SS08.gif

good to see marais is stepping up their game and starting to stock current european collections instead of being one season behind.

was just posting this... lanvin, how exciting... I woiuldn't curretnyl buy but would love to look.. pity im not in Melbourne anymore :( sad times

alpha60 sale on fri 10am/sat 10am/sun 12pm, up to 80% off.

184 Brunswick St. Fitzroy

i missed fat sale, ksubi sale. etc etc etc... are melbourne sales really as bad as everyone in this thread makes it sound?

will the sale be on in the CBD store as well?

much rather hit that one in case the sale turns out shit