australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

absolute shit, they brought out the same crap that no one wanted a year ago (fluro schwipe allover prints anyone?)

seems I have failed to notice that there has been a NOM*d flagship store on gertrude st. for the last year and a half. some really nice gear there, loved the drapey hooded trenchcoat but not enough to fork over $900+ for it.

absolute shit, they brought out the same crap that no one wanted a year ago (fluro schwipe allover prints anyone?)

seems I have failed to notice that there has been a NOM*d flagship store on gertrude st. for the last year and a half. some really nice gear there, loved the drapey hooded trenchcoat but not enough to fork over $900+ for it.

wat wat wat... seems like i missed tis as well..

gunna hit it up for sure..tnx DJI

yeh i wonder how much they will charge. perhaps they could have marked up cheap monday instead. Maybe they wont get bottoms? *gulp , though i doubt it.

I think they colour drives and basic raw denim will be whats drawing them in.

I have seen raw lee/levi denim there afaik

haha, actually I've been looking everywhere for a pair of n(n) black skinny jeans in a size 2....

better news is that claude maus is having another sale, hopefully better than the last but I'm not getting my hopes up:

2.jpg

if anyone checks out the claude sale, let us know how its goes.

on that note, anyone here rocking claude jeans? need a new pair of staple blacks, saw some 28 (do they make 29?) claudes floating in fat, hem looked like it had a mad nice taper. material felt nice too, almost looked like it had a very subtle sheen/coat (obviously not coated though).. tempting.

if anyone checks out the claude sale, let us know how its goes.

on that note, anyone here rocking claude jeans? need a new pair of staple blacks, saw some 28 (do they make 29?) claudes floating in fat, hem looked like it had a mad nice taper. material felt nice too, almost looked like it had a very subtle sheen/coat (obviously not coated though).. tempting.

personally i haven't worn claude jeans but their fit seems quite good on display and such.

i wouldn't hesitate to try them on.

ok so i'm going to drop this in here, i don't care what has been previously written about food when this threak started. i want to know where the best place hands down don't care about price RAMEN is in Melbourne, hopefully central Melbourne.

I have had it at a few places already but yeh wasn't really impressed. I don't mind if it is fukuoka-ken or tokyo style Ramen, i just want good stuff. I guess i would prefer Fukuoka-ken style after second thoughts.

i wanna get me the best ramen you can in Melbourne.

get at me!

edit: hey i bumped the melbourne meet up threak in superofficial.. check it out!

edit x2: RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN

personally i haven't worn claude jeans but their fit seems quite good on display and such.

i wouldn't hesitate to try them on.

yeah, will do exactly that next time. black soobi's are near dead.

sunglasses - what does everyone rock? my last two pairs have been AM - what are some other qualities brands kicking about melbourne? no raybans, rofl.

edit: just saw CON will have optics next season, shit looks okay. not overwhelmed though.

ok so i'm going to drop this in here, i don't care what has been previously written about food when this threak started. i want to know where the best place hands down don't care about price RAMEN is in Melbourne, hopefully central Melbourne.

I have had it at a few places already but yeh wasn't really impressed. I don't mind if it is fukuoka-ken or tokyo style Ramen, i just want good stuff. I guess i would prefer Fukuoka-ken style after second thoughts.

i wanna get me the best ramen you can in Melbourne.

get at me!

edit: hey i bumped the melbourne meet up threak in superofficial.. check it out!

edit x2: RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN

i'm partial to the ramen at momotaro myself.

its on bridge road in richmond.

well i for one have a peasant's pallette and therefore have no idea what 'good ramen' is from 'excellent ramen' but i can tell the difference between 'good ramen' and 'shit ramen'

i guess the only thing i can say to finish off without making myself look like a dickhead is:

'don't go to melbourne for ramen'

well i for one have a peasant's pallette and therefore have no idea what 'good ramen' is from 'excellent ramen' but i can tell the difference between 'good ramen' and 'shit ramen'

i guess the only thing i can say to finish off without making myself look like a dickhead is:

'don't go to melbourne for ramen'

i'm not going to melbourne for ramen just whilst i'm down there i want to see what the place has to offer. You may notice the abundance of japanese quisine in melboure, so thereofre with my logic there must be at least one place down there that can serve nice ramen. Anyone been to Japan and had good Ramen is more than welcome to commment.

tnx