australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I checked out the sale, didn't end up buying anything. they had all current season stock (except outerwear....) at 10% off, 20% off accessories (the belts and scarfs were shit) and 50% off some random sweaters and shirts from a couple of seasons ago. I liked the four pocket wool jacket but they don't make men's items in XS anymore so basically nothing in the store fits me :mad:

was the wool jacket the one with the belted knit cuffs?

was gonna pull the trigger on those but they didn't have a S in the color i wanted.

sale sounded pretty damn shit. thankful i didn't go down

^yeah that was the one. they had the black in size S.

was disappointed with the accessories too. the belts were tacky (faux snake skin and performated leather :confused:) and the scarves was so thin they were useless.

superandom question:

my sister wants a spin/exercise bike for her birthday, where2cop?

don't wanna get no junk from k-mart or similiar, but i dont have a fucking clue as to where to get this sorta stuff. cheeeeeeeeeeers.

superandom question:

my sister wants a spin/exercise bike for her birthday, where2cop?

don't wanna get no junk from k-mart or similiar, but i dont have a fucking clue as to where to get this sorta stuff. cheeeeeeeeeeers.

there's this place near monash uni, clayton. on princess highway, after just passing stephesons/clayton rd on the left close to all the furniture places. got a treadmill there recently which was cheaper than ebay for the same brand and also got a chin up thing which is normally 300 but got for like 80 bucks. try negotiating the price as well.

Does anyone know if Assin/Marais/Chiodo are having winter sales?

There's alot of stock in Assin that's been there for aaages. I know they have that outlet in Toorak rd, but do they have sales in the Little Collins store?

Btw, 50%+ off Lacoste in Melb Central. Some of the canvas shoes are ok (and less than $100).

Just dropped by the Assin outlet on Toorak Rd. Apparantly they advertised a sale in the paper to start on Sat but it actually started today.

There's somedecent stuff in smaller sizes.

Eg Dior 19cm orange overdyes at 50% off (size 28)

A few small Dior t's at 50% aswell as a couple of beige dior trenches at 50%.

Otherwise there's a bunch of Margiela stuff for 50% off in all sizes, though it's still pretty pricey.

Not much in the way of shoes except for some Marni sneakers.

Oh and Assin on Collins won't have sales anymore, the stock will just go straight to the outlet.

a couple of beige dior trenches at 50%

Oh shit. What kind of price do they end up as? They full length or more thigh length? Sizes?

6EH%20DH%20Trench.jpg

I'm after this SS06 (the product code will be 6EH...) trench in 48 or 50 - also interested in similar ones from other seasons. If the right product is there, I can pay proxy fees for a pick up.

hi, i'll be visiting melbourne in june and i'd like to do some shopping there. are there any particular good buys that i should be aware of? eg: would ksubi/tusbi be cheaper in australia? also, where are some places where one could purchase winter wear (snowboarding jackets, pants, etc)? lastly, where can the higher end shops (eg gucci, prada, marc jacobs, paul smith, etc) mostly be found? thanks!

^haha cant you read through the thread? If you are in fact coming out here why don't you invest some of your time if your investing so much money and read a thread for 15 minuites. It will answer all of your questions, basically. Are you coming out here to ski?

As far as winterwear in the form of ski jackets Etc. I cannot help you there

because i am a patient guy here:

ASSIN, basement level, 138 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, 9654 0158, www.assin.com.au DiorHomme by Hedi Slimane, Kris Van Assche, Ann Demeulemeester, Junya Watanabe Comme des Garcons, Undercover Co Ltd, Peachoo+Krejberg, Material-by-Product, Marni

BELINDA, F7, level one, GPO, 350 Bourke Street, Melbourne, 9663 7845 Biba, Miu Miu, Stella McCartney, Alberta Ferretti, Dries Van Noten, Lanvin

BURBERRY, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, 9690 1100 CHANEL boutique, 209 Collins Street, Melbourne, 9671 3533

DAVID JONES, second floor, Bourke Street Mall store, 133 357, www.davidjones.com.au.

Martin Grant, Agnona, Alberta Ferretti, Basler, Sonia Rykiel, Burberry, Boss Orange, Chloe, Jil Sander, Hugo Boss, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren black label, Valentino, Missoni, Paul Smith.

GIORGIO ARMANI Shop 1c, 45 Collins St., Melbourne, 9662 1661

GUCCI, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, 9639 6200

HERMES PARIS, 115-119 Collins Street, Melbourne, 9654 5571

LE LOUVRE, 74 Collins Street, Melbourne, 9650 1300, www.lelouvre.com.au Valentine, Malo, Adam Jones, Diane De Clercq, Fiona Swarovski, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen,Vera Wang, Carlos Miele

MARAIS, First floor, Royal Arcade, 314 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, 9639 0314, www.marais.com.au

Mens-wear: Petar Petrov, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Surface2Air, Notify Jeans, ATO, WooYoungMi, Preen, Kim Jones.

Women's-wear: Arnsdorf, Bruno Pieters, Tim Van Steenbergen, Barbara Bui, Felipe Oliveira Baptista, Notify, Atsuro Tayama, Preen,Blaak, Jens Laugesen, Sharon Wauchob, Vera Wang.

MAX MARA, shop 4/ 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, 9654 3650

MYER, second floor, 314 Bourke Street, Melbourne, 9661 3308.

Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, See by Chloe, Donna Karan, Kenzo, D&G, Gianfranco Ferre White Label, Cerruti Blue, Cacherel, Philisophy di Alberta Ferretti, Nicole Farhi, Hugo Boss, Peter Som, DKNY, Tara Jarmon.

PRADA, shop 5/8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, 9690 8808.

Not that i would waste my time at most of these stores, nor would i buy most of these brands at all let alone in Australia.

No wonder the the they get so annoyed in the jap threak

last year none of the regular in store stock was discounted, it was mainly samples that they brought in specifically for the sale. still might be some beat poet stuff however last year the only beat poet piece I saw on sale was a black dart shirt with a faulty button.

The colour was more tan then beige and they had a 50 and a 52.

I'm pretty sure they were mid-thigh, though I could be wrong as I didn't try them on (too big)... $1500AU

Thanks for your help, it's a shame DH on sale at Assin is almost RRP overseas. I picked up the Robert Geller SS08 trench instead.

only 1 rack of sale stuff for guys at alice. a few friedrich gray and beat poet shirts from F/W last year for $80, some mjolk jeans for the same price and a couple of random pieces from antipodium. there was also some crap from united graphics but didnt pay any attention to it.

alice had a couple of new shirts from beat poet in store and some scarves that weren't on display yet. they also had a few james cameron knits. looks like alice has sold through pretty much all of their beat poet and friedrich gray buy this season, only a few pieces left and not many sizes.