australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Claude Maus VIP Sale (Thursday 22nd May 10-7pm):

5-50% off 2008 and previous seasons stock

10% off all denim

20% off all accessories

should be better than their previous sale, hopefully its better organised too.

I called James Cameron to enquire about what common projects they had available, they have a pretty good range. in stock are the desert shoes, court shoes, and achilles lows and mids. might pick up the court shoes, although the price is a bit steep at $399.

^++++ Hype ++++

Thanks tyro, gawd when i saw his lookbook for his last collection i promised myself i would go to his store when i was down in Melbourne earlier this year. I completely forgot.. damnit..

cassette playa ain't hype. you is hype.

Claude Maus VIP Sale:

10% off all denim

20% off all accessories

damn.

anymore details?

is it gonna be over the weekend or on a particular date or something?

yep, manchester lane.

the last one I went to was terrible to be honest. I went there on the first day of the sale and they still had not marked any of the items down. in the end the only things on sale were a handful of sweaters.

hopefully this sale is better organised and a decent range of stock is discounted. 20% off accessories is tempting, may pick up one of their scarves and a belt.

10% off all denim

20% off all accessories

I called James Cameron to enquire about what common projects they had available, they have a pretty good range. in stock are the desert shoes, court shoes, and achilles lows and mids. might pick up the court shoes, although the price is a bit steep at $399.

yeh i was wondering that.. c.p. hmmmm i am really looking for these.. anyone seen them in aus?

COMMONPROJECTSSIDE.jpg

COMMONPROJECtSFRONT.jpg

sorry for the shameless plug in here but yeh perhaps you guys/girls can help.

ahh yeh and pand.. haha i wish i was hype :P

^ j, the only common projects stockists in aus are our spot and james cameron, and neither of them had the achilles high tops afaik.

you would be better off buying them online anyway, I bought my achilles lows from revolve for half the price that ourspot asks for them.

^ j, the only common projects stockists in aus are our spot and james cameron, and neither of them had the achilles high tops afaik.

you would be better off buying them online anyway, I bought my achilles lows from revolve for half the price that ourspot asks for them.

Hey man thanks for that, hmm yeh i don't think there are that many, but if anyone does. see any...let me know.. i really haven't even seen that many internet stockists with this shoe in, only helloblackbird ages ago. So if anyone see it online, i will have another search now. Thanks though :)

haha thanks so much for that, i have been staring at them for ages now. My flatmate just pointed out that they look like womans bowls shoes. I think i will get them, i have been looking for the perfect hightop for so long now and i reckon i need a fix. How long does that coupon code work for? I will also need to work out if that is big enough. my foot is 27cm long. There are conflicting responses to the shoe sizing ni both cp threads.. i wonder if a 42 will fit... hmmm or a 43..

i will rep again later, your such a helpful member..

no worries man. the code expires on the 25th of may. I'm a size 42 in most other shoes and a size 41 in common projects fits me perfectly, so I'd recommend you size down one from your usually size.

whats the innersole measurement on those? How come you are selling, i feel the cp are getting too much hype but i have liked since early to mid last year and i only not long ago discovered the hi-top which seems to be exactly what i want in a high top..

no discounts on revolve for CPs

damn, that sucks. got my achilles for 20% off with free shipping last year and was hoping to get black court shoes on the cheap when they restock :(

still a lot cheaper to buy these online, and you can try on pretty much any model for sizing as they all have the same sole.

chiodo on Little Collins Street, is like a little Dover Street Market, stocking items from their own brand and Comme des Garçons and its Fred Perry collaborations.

cose ipanema, Collins Street, stocks brands like Dries Van Noten, Issey Miyake and Martin Margiela

ksubi, high street, armadale (2mins from Chapel Street, South Yarra) is a great concept store with their own brand, collaborations with designers including Jeremy Scott, as well as great labels such as Raf By Raf Simons, Filippa K and Cassette Playa, a must see! its made out of a cardboard box!!!

note: Bobby's Cuts, as recommended from other users, is now closed down!

good luck shopping!

10% off all denim

20% off all accessories

anyone go? worth scoping?

I checked out the sale, didn't end up buying anything. they had all current season stock (except outerwear....) at 10% off, 20% off accessories (the belts and scarfs were shit) and 50% off some random sweaters and shirts from a couple of seasons ago. I liked the four pocket wool jacket but they don't make men's items in XS anymore so basically nothing in the store fits me :mad:

tyro- last time I was at Zambesi they didn't have any men's margiela stuff, just their inhouse label and Nom*d