australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

s'all good went to a place collins, got it fixed in a few minutes for $4

maybe not the cheapest but who cares.. also i have thoroughly checked out Assin and Marais and browsed a few other stores so if anyone has any questions concerning the two i might be able to help you out in regards to stock etc.

that was him.

does anyone know where you can get sunglass relensing done? fuck, i don't even know that it can be done. glasses have mad scratches, and i'd prefer them darker. can't afford a new pair.

how much does this shit cost?

edit: shadykids.com used to do it, but looks like they are no longer.

hah yeh maybe or just lunch at degraves.. But yeh i headed to Marais uhh day before yesterday.

heading out on sunday. hah should have just waved :D id wave back or give you a funny look

edit: yeh it was me, there arn't many people matching that description i.e. patent cp's i would think.

yeh but i would have been wearng a thigh length wool coat, possibly gloves as well

yeh plus vodaphones internet is slow as all hell...

i'm going to wait until next release so there is hopefully more competition and faster phone net with most providers. though i have been dying to get one of these since i saw the release notes a year and a half ago.

wait there is a fat at chadstone no? I might as well check it out so i have been to all three. I think i could only handle maybe half an hour in that place though.

edit: also going to check out mjolk shop on guildford Ln

anyone keen to hi it up with me let me know. It no longer says only by appointment on the website :D

I was hoping to pick up one of the Claude trenches for cheap but when I checked what stock they had yesterday they only had beige and cream coloured trenchcoats in L and XL left. :(

other than that they seemed to have plenty of stock of the 4 pocket wool jacket, wool bomber jacket and the usual assortment of tees and shirts.

claude sale was okay. picked up a tank and a super-soft button down. half price, can't complain.

i dont think i could drop 900+ on it, but im still fucking tempted by the claude tan bomber. i'm sure id destroy it within months (if not weeks) though..

also, spotted the freidrich gray leather jacket at fat.. 1300. so beautiful. not as beautiful as the runway shots suggested though.

where i can i kop ksubi ifoulds for cheap? 260 = too expensive.

didn't end up hitting claud maus, was a little bummed because mjolk didn't answer the door but i guess it was a saturday..

i know what you mean by that bomber, it was quite nice. did you pick up the brown tank? i nearly grabbed it as wel.. the med that is

edit: back in sydney

bye bye thread :(

Guest nightrain

not dakota, dakota is 501 chapel st. the store im talking is "that store", check it out. they got couple of popular brands such as atelier ladurance, dr denim, cheap monday, nudie, earnest sewn, etc.

this the store looks like

That.jpg

That+Store+Chapel+3.jpg