australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

wtf flock youve become a star haha

thanks matey, wasnt expecting the tee so soon

TTT if it doesnt work out then you can always sell to me ;) ive decided i need a pair

and wow that CCP coat is insane, perfect for me, but i really want a black coat first

wtf, since when has dick ovens been cheap on Y? if anyone else wants to cop that blistered white leather jawn there are size XS and size M auctions for reasonable prices, as expected the XS is too big for me :mad:. the black lambskin one from this season is meant to be the slimmest leather jacket rick has ever cut, fingers crossed it fits me alright :o.

fuck DJI. nice cop if someone wants white.

i think i might start scoping for a black RO with a collar, i hate moto collars as i always feel my neck is long without a collar. *shrugs*

hey BT? have you announced what brands youre stocking at Never end or is it all hush hush?

thanks dude..

ive only just realised that i needa start copping some more basics, cant seem to find any in the dark shadow, bronze or dust colour... oki-ni the only real online site that has much available

and im staying the hell away from Zekka

i really am a fan of this whole thing

http://gallery.me.com/rickowens#100070/IMG_0666&bgcolor=black

second that. everything about that look is beyond goodness... that jacket wowow.

yeah I did T, looks like I'll have 4 leather jackets if they all work out :o. they are all different enough to justify owning though, well kinda haha.

hoping it fits well, feedback from everyone on SZ was that it was cut a lot tighter than his other jackets. this webstore model is wearing an S as well, even though he wears an XS in all of the other leathers:

RU7764-LS-blk-b-2.jpg

RU7764-LS-blk-b-3.jpg

cheers wept. I like moto collars as well as taller collars, particularly the jut neck <3. moto collars are better for summer and if you want to wear a stole/scarf with your jacket.

jb that is quite a nice coat, never really liked zippered coats personally though (mainly due to the fact that unless you're tall the zip gets in the way when you sit down).

the M is a buy it now price jb, the xs auction starts at 130K yen but no bids thus far...

do you know what the it retailed for?

also what basic is that underneath? the unstable cotton l/s? im in love with it, i love how it gathers a little.. also seems there is something layered underneath as well

i really do like that jacket D, hope the fit works out for you

ow shit... that is really tempting for that price

i thought it was NVR end. no wonder i couldnt find it on the googles/blackle

NVREND is how the cool kids say it ( and our logo )

wtf flock youve become a star haha

thanks matey, wasnt expecting the tee so soon

TTT if it doesnt work out then you can always sell to me ;) ive decided i need a pair

and wow that CCP coat is insane, perfect for me, but i really want a black coat first

How amazing is the CCP Coat? things ridic!

yo bt, are some of the images broken on the CON restock update on the blog.

no image for pants.

Just havent taken images of the new items yet :)

wtf, since when has dick ovens been cheap on Y? if anyone else wants to cop that blistered white leather jawn there are size XS and size M auctions for reasonable prices, as expected the XS is too big for me :mad:. the black lambskin one from this season is meant to be the slimmest leather jacket rick has ever cut, fingers crossed it fits me alright :o.

dam i want my jacket already, cant handle this wait and its only been a few hours :(

fuck DJI. nice cop if someone wants white.

i think i might start scoping for a black RO with a collar, i hate moto collars as i always feel my neck is long without a collar. *shrugs*

hey BT? have you announced what brands youre stocking at Never end or is it all hush hush?

brands we are carrying are pretty well known by now, Mostly new/upcoming designers!

oooh, how much to cop pants?

Not sure on RRP yet for the pants, invoice is on my desk at home right now :\

Only got one of each size so if your keen head in quick!

jb the silky lamb RO moto collar retailed for $2750 USD at the archive and $4.3k+ AUD at assin. looks to be 2 unstable cotton tees layered under each other, still prefer the fabric and fit of yurius basics though ;).

i know but as im a 50 id be a size 4 in the basics as well right? and from what nufish said if its crazy increase in price cuz its only for international maket makes me think twice

damn thats expensive! what price you get your RO at D?

the CCP coat is tempting, but yeh black coat is main priority..

for the jersey Julius basics you can easily size down 1, wouldn't recommend it for the ribbed basics though. the quality of their basics shits over RO imo, but yeh the international mark up is intense...

heh, yeh no way I'd ever cop RO at retail again. got mine for a very reasonable price :cool:, fuck can't believe I've bought 3 leather jackets in the past month or so though...