My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just emailed Conie Jeans and got some information back. The contest jeans are supposedly 100$ not including shipping. The model is the Massa Genuine x LA Deluxe (I believe the ones pictured above with the 3001-ish arcs) Here is a size chart provided by Conie MassaGenuineSizeChart.jpg

Conie, please correct me if i'm wrong.

I was wondering how we'd set up this contest? I know a lot of people are interested, however I also wouldn't want to end up being the only one buying a pair of contest jeans. In addition, has anyone else bought from conie already? Kev07 is still waiting for his free pair?

@ Dear Sir, thank you for being help full.

The contest it self will be start as soon as the production has been done. Normally the production will takes 12 - 20 days. So I am hopping that we could start at the end of July 2008 considering the lead time and shipping. I will ship at one time only therefore all the contestant can receive their jeans at the same time. Again it’s all depend on custom clearance in every country.

The contestant names list will up on my blog soon.

For registration please kindly send an email to [email protected] consisting Full name and mailing address and post code.

For Kev07: I am sorry to keep you waiting. But I can guaranty you that you will get the free jeans :)

Thank you for the supports.

For registration please kindly send an email to [email protected] consisting Full name and mailing address and post code.

Email with info sent. Cool!

-Jake

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyotousa
Do you guys think this denim is better than APC? I'm considering joining this contest or buying some APCs but I'm not quite sure about the quality of the denim. Everything looks awesome but with an unknown and new brand, I'm looking to see if any can chime in on some opinions. Thanks guys.

which APC....looks like complete different fit.