My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we deserve a dedicated thread for the massa contest.

yogo, how is production?

We should do that once we recieve our items first. Agreed, how is production? Is a final picture of the jeans out yet? If the plan is to ship the jeans on 5 August 2008, shouldn't the batch be done before then so that we can get embroidery and such? Just wondering.

btw, we should each make a blog on blogspot (it's free) to show our progress. might be cool. I already have one made.

Hi Guys...sorry I have been so busy with work and contest project me and Daniel is working very hard to get the jeans in time.

Up date: I am still waiting for the arcuates for the back pocket, cut and sew is in progress, we try to speed up every thing here, but I really try to work on every details therefore we all have a good quality final products.

embroidery name will be done by 3rd of July.

Leather patches design is done I am going to post the picture soon, the design is very simple MASSA x LA Deluxe, I want to keep it clean. Using genuine cow skin 2.5mm thick, brawn color.

I do not think we need another thread on SUFU, just use this one, keep it centralized :) just my two cents.

Thank you.

I agree. I would like to see some more information about your line of jeans and want to read about contestant opinion on your jeans when they receive them. It looks like some really great quality, especially for the price.

Feed us some more information so I can make a purchase!

I think that we (US customers) should be fine with a red tab. I know this for sure because people in the United States who buy Samurais, Eternals, and other Japanese denim through proxies do it to have the denim come with arcs and tabs. It shouldn't be a problem.

Any blog updates with the final piece? Or is there a date that you will update us with pics?

yogo,

I've just read that for the skull contest on mynudies.com, all of the US customers do not have red tab while the non-us customers have red tabs. I don't know if you want to take off the red tab for US customers. I would hate to have my jeans taken by customs!

just because they do that doesnt mean we have to or will follow, chill man

Nuff respect to Conie for pulling all this together singlehandedly (I think). We need more entrepreneurs and underdogs, especially ones as DIY and committed as Conie has been. I'm not in on the contest but I'm excited nonetheless. I hope these come out beautifully, and I'll be a future customer. Good luck to everybody

Guys...We regret to inform you this, we might have experiencing some delays as one of my sewing machine is broke down.. I cannot find any solutions so I need to wait from the repairer to get the new parts, but I will speed up and hope fully it will be done by this Friday. I am sorry for the trouble but I cannot avoid for some thing like this to happen.

Leather patches is done, I will show you some pictures today after working hours.