5bdd7266a1.jpg

a149128d63.jpg

5ff43b4fa4.jpg

f88938b621.jpg

8b56698c1a.jpg

a8d8f2caa1.jpg

a3647f4fd0.jpg

d00d26b29f.jpg

Hello guys as promised, Today I just finished my second samples, there are few parts I needed to make a little up grade,

Details:

Project code F20072

Fabric: Japanese Selvedge red line

Style: Straight Slim fit

Size: W32 L32-33

Button

Selvedge on the coin pocket (None in the 1st sample)

Chainstich on the back pocket line ( The first sample does not have chainstich on the back pocket)

New arcuates :)

Hope you all like it and thank you for all the supports. If you like them I will start to open an order list on SUPERMARKET very soon.

Cheers :)

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

455011717f.jpg

You might still wondering how to participate to win these sample jeans?

The participants are the people who have given their opinions and ideas about my denim project. so I have counted the participants from my previous thread when I started these threads.

The winner will be announced on 13 of December 2007 and will be closed on 12 of December 2007. Good Luck and Thank you for the supports.

Jeans details:

F20071: W33 L 36

F20072: W32 L 32-33

The winner needs to pay all the shipping cost :)

Cheers

Jeans are coming along great. I do prefer the longer inseam of the first pair at 36. I myself prefer the longer inseam to either stack or hem to my descretion instead of being limited to a 32 inseam. But looks great, arcs look good. A colored tab would be nice but you would probably get into some trouble with levis haha. :)

Jeans are coming along great. I do prefer the longer inseam of the first pair at 36. I myself prefer the longer inseam to either stack or hem to my descretion instead of being limited to a 32 inseam. But looks great, arcs look good. A colored tab would be nice but you would probably get into some trouble with levis haha. :)

Thank you, Yeah about the inseam on my 2nd sample, I just playing with my paper, so do you think I need to set up 34-36" inseam for production?

About the red Tag...hahaha...it's actually on it's way, and I only put them on special request only....

very nice, I'm a big fan!

The little details are the best about low production jeans...

I love the selvedge coin pockets and the chainstiched back pockets.

Any idea of how much you are planning on charging for a pair?

Anytime next week I will open a thread on SUPERMARKET, I might want to start a pre order of my project :), all the details will be up soon, including the fit picture. Thank you for the support!

I've been loosely following your threads and must say these jeans look pretty snazzy, arcs are okay, but I haven't really heard anyone say much about the patch...

I dunno if it's my preference or my perceived SUFU concensus preference but I prefer

untreated patches. It's just another asthetic nuance that I find makes the wabin' and sabin' of jeans more pleasurable. Ie: the patch on my self edge x iron hearts has aged/tanned beautifully from natural exposure and I think it gives the jeans a little more character. That of course is coming from someone who regularly checks the evo of leather and shoes better with age threads, so don't mind me too much, I don't know what percentage of my voice accurately represents the populice that is the future.

Next Next sample 27w plz :cool: it will save you some fabric.

I think these jeans look pretty nice. The back pockets are little too Nudie-ish for me, but you said you really like nudies so it is natural that you would tend towards those types of back pockets. The selvage coin pocket is a nice little kicker, but I am really digging those fly buttons. You should look into hidden rivets as well. They don't really add much functionality, but they definitely add character. I also like the leather patch. Maybe try getting someone to hand tool the leather patches for you. I think that might add a bit of originality.

BTW I like the arcs on the second pair of jeans. (on the left).