My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi...I am going to take this project to the next level. Celebrating the first launch of my brand, i am running a little contest of my jeans. I hope you all can participate, unfortunately only limited pairs will be produced. Cut or style will be pretty much like The FH jeans 3001 or IH 634 and Levis 1947 cut but there will more taperred, classic American workwear jeans for the details. And contestant's name will personally attached on the waist band using Computerized embroidery method.

teasermassacolab-1.jpg

Please ignore the Japanese sign.

More info: please send email to [email protected]

Thank you!

depending on price and measurements (might need a 35 or 36 as well) i think i'd be down for a nice handmade denim contest. i'll be done with my sams around sept/oct, so possibly (probably) count me in too... just because of that sweet advertisement haha

haha 3 months and have those faded at all?

they still look crisp and yummy

I have not been able to wear the that hard every day, because They dont allow me to wear jeans to the office...so by the time I got a chance to visit the factory I will try to wear my jeans as often as possible :)