My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looking good, wouldn't mind some fit pics of the regular cut...

I have to agree on the pockets, they are quite big and the name Massa just makes me think of Nudie too much... (Masa)

looking good, wouldn't mind some fit pics of the regular cut...

I have to agree on the pockets, they are quite big and the name Massa just makes me think of Nudie too much... (Masa)

Pocket...may be I will keep it that way for now...there still big improvement coming out soon...

Thank you and I will post some fit pictures very soon...about the name...Honestly I did not think of Nudie before I decided with Massa :)

your latest cut looks really good on your friend... still not a fan of the huge nudie-size pockets but to each his own! if you like the pockets then theres not a single good reason to change them.

haha, its funny. cuz i'd just take a pair of levis or some jean that i love the fit and say to my manufacturer. MAKE THIS. i mean all measurements for jeans are probably out there with so many denim companies for so many years. how can one NOT make the same measurements for jeans. i'd just steal it yo, call it repro and go with it.

massa more racist than groovers! man groovers!