My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally...I just arrived here in Jakarta, sorry I was stuck on the long flight from Sydney to Jakarta.

I will be able to take some shoot before it goes to shipping office tomorrow morning.

Thank you for being so passion.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Anymore updates here? Has everything been shipped?

hmm lets plan a start date for this contest. how about september 8th? hopefully everyone will have their denim by then. the reason why september 8th is kinda because im being selfish...im on vacation till then so i dont wanna wear the jeans till my first day of school which is that monday, the 8th. hope its ok with all?

maybe we can do the newspaper pics technique to assure that everyone starts on same date.

also is there a prize for the best-jean winner? cant wait to get things rolling.

The 8th sounds good to me. If Yogo doesn't mind I REALLY think we need a new thread for this contest. That way we can have the contestants list on the front page and also a steady stream of photos related to the actual contest. This way we won't clutter yogo's denim project page and also won't be interrupted by comments not related to the contest.