My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are real nice for just your second pair.

how's the stiffness of the denim? crispy still?

if you get a chance, do a run in each size from 27-34 and have users wear them and bring you back the results. this way you'll know if you can make a real business outta these.

good luck

Yes, Thank you...

The fabric is stiff and they are crispy, this is why I love these Japanese Denim, they are feel so good inside out...

Yes, I actually I am going to make various sizes from 27 to 36 but you have to order them in, you can visit my website for more infos...thx

Update on the patches, I just got the Iron Brand from factory today :) so happy with all the details....so I gave a try right away...and dude at the first time it was difficult and after they are getting hotter it just so easy to apply them to the leather but I need to be accurate. Now I can understand how hard to become a leather maker :( but I am so glad after 20 patches I just getting better...Hope you all like it...

30b8bef047.jpg

5bc40d7ee0.jpg[/url

]

Update on the patches, I just got the Iron Brand from factory today :) so happy with all the details....so I gave a try right away...and dude at the first time it was difficult and after they were getting hotter it just so easy to applied them to the leather but I need to be accurate. Now I can understand how hard to become a leather maker :( but I am so glad after 20 patches I just getting better...Hope you all like it...

30b8bef047.jpg

5bc40d7ee0.jpg[/url

]

Sweet job. I might even purchase a pair to try out after my own denim (wearing) project. The selvedge portions and reinforcements on others looks very promising.

As for the leather patches, the last picture you have displayed looks very well done. My only criticism (and I know you're working on it..) is to try not to bake the leather too much. I've found (with wallets and denim patches and other leather goods), the lighter the patch of leather is to begin with, the more contrast its capable of. It could just be the lighting you've used in the pictures, though. Even if you have 20 differentt patch colours, it only adds to the diversity and character of the jeans -- just don't apply really baked ones is all. (:

Amazing project. +rep

Hi - these jeans look great. I've read the entire thread but I am curious as to the expected shrinkage - is the denim sanforized, or shrink to fit?

Thanks,

-Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, sorry for the late up date, but these are some few pics for my final products, some parts still need to be done. I have been busy buying and setting up my small jeans factory, fortunately all the machines and equipment come a long really well but I am still waiting on the king of sewing machine called Union Special from United States. I just want to keep all my machines as vintage as posible :). hope you all like it.

4df5fb12a4.jpg

f92447adbd.jpg

aa50edbb59.jpg