My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do blank back pocket for you, but right now I am developing a new arcs, it will released soon.

Black Denim with Black Selvedge 14oz Sanforized is on its way, But I will not put it on the cutting table after this contest production has been done.

oh my, i'll wait for that, thanks :)

He sized up because of personal preference, If you wear size 30 then I suggest you to wear size 30. Unless you like to have little roomy on your jeans.

The Back pocket....no rush...I will try to released the new arc design by tonight. Therefore you can have an options.

Dude Conie, you are seriously awesome. I can't believe your making new arcs for this contest jean. Damn, I can't wait to see!! I might have to wait to put my order in then to see the new arcs.

Hi guys, I am about to put the new arc design and the new back pocket design.

The production is still on going but never too late to change your preference. Therefore I will give you an options on the back pocket design with the new arc design.

FYI.

I can hem your contest jeans and its chain stitched too. Please advise me by email your desired length.

connie, you are that dude for these joints here. i fucks w/these hard. i didn't look back long enough into this thread to see about a contest, or the regular retail price, but id def rock these. +rep . no offense, but stay away from those arcs...too FHish. how about a horizontal zig-zag line like the front of charlie-browns sweater? havent seen that before.

Conie, When are these shipping? I understand we can ask for them with blank pockets? I'm real tempted on a pair of 32s..

(will these shrink after a wash or no?)

My tentative schedule for shipping is 5 August 08.

Sanforized, it might shrink est 1% in every part. For registration please send email to [email protected]se check www.irondenim.com for registration details.

cheers

Let's pick between the new arc and the previous arc. We shouldn't bring more ideas to the table because that will just delay things further. Want me to start a new thread for you or should you? Make it a poll obviously so we can vote. My vote goes for this new arc.

I dont think new thread will be necessary, just make the poll running from this thread if it's possible please do so. Thank you for your help.