Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

I agree with klown, my 9301 and 301s are easy to wear in the summer. Even though they are 22oz and 21oz (respectively), don't let the weight fool you, slack weave breathes really well. On the other hand, the 19oz denim the SExIH07BK came with is not for the faint hearted!

New shirt out, lads and lasses... The IHSH-07bk... Yes: black version of the hickory striped shirt... Fits exactly like IHSH-34 with maybe a very, véry little smaller chest... Anyhow:

P1040417.jpg

P1040401.jpg

Will be on the Iron Heart and SE websites soon.

Guest redchris

28012011673.jpg

I'm thinking my 526J is a tad too big, can anyone advise whether it shrinks at all with a soak.

Secondly, I'm quite good at fucking up leather patches and I don't want to ruin this one, what sort of max temp. should I be thinking ?

cheers in advance

redchris - it won't shrink a ton with a soak as its sanforized. The IH patches do benefit from a little leather food but it isn't needed.. but if you plan on soaking I would recommend adding some oil/blend beforehand - no matter what temp you plan on soaking it on.

is wearing 21 oz denim too hot for southern cal?

nah, I wore them in India and they didnt bother me..after a few wears that is

Seul, at the risk of missing the point of your post, I am afraid I have to tell you just how perfect that Buster fit is. Bravo!

sexih07

started july 7th, 2010. one initial soak, two washes. probably 6 months of wear or so total.

IMG_9665.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9662.jpg

IMG_9657.jpg

IMG_9667.jpg

these look beautiful. What surprises me, is that they look nearly white on the inside, whereas my 634 s-b are completely black. did the colour wash out or were they that light from the start?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think his are the overdyed version of the SExIH07, so it makes sense that the inside showing the weft is still white. On the other hand, your 634S-B are overdyded black, so both the inside and outside appear completely black when new.

^ no, you are correct. those are the indigo version. def not the bk.

will be visiting San Fran in March, going to try on some IronHeart at SE. I'm very excited to be able to get a perfect fit without needing to guess on the Internet :D

i have a battle ensuing between the busters and me pocket hippo.

hippo is fading the busters and the busters are staining the hippo.

who

will

be

VICTORIOUS?!?!?

IMG_1447.jpg

Hah!

bullet proof denim vs possibly the most dangerous animal in Africa, hmm

Is that the beginnings of a hippo shaped pocket fade :)?

How do Ironheart 634s fit compared to eternal 811's? I am thinking about getting a pair of IH, but need some help on the sizing part. I have a pair of 811's in a size 29. Is it true that these IH stretch on the waist?

Need some help with sizing due to the heavier denim. Any suggestions/tips?