gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gossip Girl Season One on DVD

gossip-girl-season-1-dvd_352x383.jpg

This isn't news to some of you die-hard Gossip Girl fans, but since we have not posted on it before, here's an exciting piece of sort-of-old news: The Gossip Girl Season 1 DVD will be released on August 19!

It retails for $59.98, but you can pre-order it on Amazon and get it for as little as $38.99. We've already pre-ordered our copy ...

Gossip Girl Season 1 DVD

XOXO: Relive all the wit, romance, drama, mystery and scandal of Gossip Girl's Season 1 over and over again with the complete first season on DVD.

Postcards From Blair Waldorf

blair-postcard-4.png

blair-postcard-1.png

blair-postcard-2.png

blair-postcard-3.png

Rumored Couple: Ed Westwick and Alison Mosshart

Could Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick have a new love interest?

While out at Lollapalooza this weekend, Westwick was spotted hanging with Alison Mosshart, a.k.a. VV, the lead singer of The Kills.

confused-ed-westwick_217x320.jpgalison-mosshart.jpg

The two reportedly spent the entire weekend together before Ed Westwick had to head to L.A. for Sunday night's Teen Choice Awards.

So how serious are they? An insider reports that, "It's very new but they make a cute couple! They are definitely more than friends!"

Quick Gossip Girl News and Spoilers

We've received inquiries as to whether or not Michelle Trachtenberg (as the conniving Georgina Sparks) has been added to the Gossip Girl cast full time. Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly has the scoop on that:

"Nope, and I'm kind of okay with that," he writes. "I think Blair Waldorf probably put it best when she told off Georgina in the season finale with the classic quote: 'Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.'"

worst-nightmare-for-s.jpg

Don't look for Georgina's return anytime soon.

Also, EW writes that Gossip Girl is about to start production on a Season Two episode shot almost entirely at Yale University.

In actuality, of course, it will be filmed at a remote corner of Manhattan's Central Park dressed up to look like Yale University.

The whole gang (or at least Blair and Serena, Dan and Nate) will be there for their first round of college interviews. No word on Chuck

Upcoming Gossip Girl Episode Titles

The names of the first five Gossip Girl episodes of Season 2 have been unveiled, and the puns are getting worse and worse! See below, with air dates:

1. Summer Kind of Wonderful (September 1)

2. Never Been Marcused (September 8)

3. The Dark Night (September 15)

4. The Ex-Files (September 22)

5. The Serena Also Rises (September 29)

Gossip Girl Season 2: Extended Sneak Peak

Big time Gossip Girl spoiler alert! Here's an extended (three-minute) sneak peak at the second season of Gossip Girl - specifically, the strained and tumultuous relationship between Blair and Chuck over the summer ...

rHfH1mOIQOQ

You can also follow the jump for a second clip we came across of Nate and his older woman ...

wWNVTNI0aKQ

-------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know but it all seemed so cliche and, as i said, laguna hills ft one tree hill. Like the biggest thing thats going on in the world is that 'chad and michelle broke up'! Especially how it begins with someone narrating and introing some paris hilton, but you know I could be wrong.

Maybe I shouldnt judge it just on the first episode but all the shows ive watched till now i have liked from the first episode or ive liked it for what it could become like Lost, Heroes, The O.C. Chuck, House or Entourage. I just didnt see anything in this. I hope im wrong.

At what episode did it become interesting for you?