High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

Hows sizing on diemme? tts?

Seriously thinking of getting these

dntdb1_5706.jpg

Can anyone reccomend US retailers for hi-end boots like these?

Have these on pre-order. I actually had to go TTS. I think consensus is they fit a bit smaller. They recommend to size up a half size. I usually wear 10/10.5 I got a 43 and they were too small so I returned them for a 44. Hope that helps! I can't wait till they come as well as alternating some laces.

I have a pair of these brand new in box for sale. I'll post pics tomorrow

they are sand color suede. beautiful boots, sized 41 but fit like a 42.

Also, if anyone's interested in DIEMME boots, I think I can proxy some more models-sizes. pm me if interested

I thinking of getting a pair of Diemme Roccia Vet but I'm finding 2 different styles. Euro vs US models?

drve2.jpg

Someone here own a pair can let me know if they're appropriate for deep winter? That crepe clarks-y db sole doesn't look like much...

I wish visvim zermatt or moncler v weren't a grand a pair...

Just received the Fracap Scarponcini's in the mail, though I got hit with a $35 brokerage fee from UPS.

I think true to size would be good sizing advice for the Fracaps. It's a bit narrow towards the top, but other than that, the UK8 worked out well for me. The shoes also came with an extra pair of light brown laces.

^ I hope it doesn't rain or snow in chicago (they're useless!)... I just got mine resoled! :)

I was looking at the Vibram soles and they definitely don't look like they'll work well for the icy winter. What did you end up replacing the sole with, if you don't mind me asking?