Best Non-Slim Fit Jeans: A consensus

Thorns

Okay maybe this is a weird thread coming from me, but lets hear it. Who makes the best non-sufu fit jean? And lets see some pics to prove it!

I'm gonna say there's no answer.

My favorites so far are Oni Red (tried on only), Samurai S0310XX (which I own), IH 634 (little too close to slim to count). Heard more than a few people extol the virtues of the Warehouse 1920s though. Gimmegimme likes the PBJ XX-003 for that.

What do you want in a non-slim-fit jean? Something you can throw on and forget about? Awesome denim, something that stands out?

Sorahikos, because of the shorter rise.

Samurai 5000vx, the denim is just too nice.

Denime XX 50's model. Again, the color and denim are awesome.

Evisu 2000 No.1's. The best damn jean in the world. (Maybe)

Anti-fit jeans that fit like shit (on me that is):

Sugarcane 47's

Oni Blues

LVC ww2 model

RRL (Duckdigger looking model)

Sorahikos, because of the shorter rise.

Samurai 5000vx, the denim is just too nice.

Denime XX 50's model. Again, the color and denim are awesome.

Evisu 2000 No.1's. The best damn jean in the world. (Maybe)

Anti-fit jeans that fit like shit (on me that is):

Sugarcane 47's

Oni Blues

LVC ww2 model

RRL (Duckdigger looking model)

Arent the 5000VX's on the slim side? I was looking at these for my next pair but from all the fit pics they looked pretty tight.

I'll second that Skull 5507's are probably considered slim. I have a pair in a 32 and the thighs are pretty damn tight on me. Anyway, more pics of some of the models mentioned in this thread would be great.

If we got some more pics up... I'd make it a poll. We have so many pics of slim fit jeans on sufu that I'd love to get a conversation going about something different.

So far it seems like people are going for the Warehouse 1001s first

Then some LVCs (33, 37, 50)

Then an assortment of PBJ 003s, Evisu 2001s, and SDA 201.

alot of the mentioned brands are pretty good, warehouses, '44 lvcs. i do want a baggier pair, the one im looking at right now is the yen lot 110. http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=ja_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.yenjeans.net%2fblog%2fdiary%2farchives%2f2005%2f11%2flot11002.html

really like the way they look

don't think these receive much love around, but i enjoys my imperial kings. perfect for someone with somewhat thick thighs. i found that i like a straighter cut better, but these give a nice, balanced look in my opinion, especially if your body is on the more muscular side.