Best Non-Slim Fit Jeans: A consensus

Thorns

Atelier La Durance Royals, most others just sag too strange around my butt.

The Royals have a rather fitted top block but pretty generous roomy "put on and forget" legs. Plus the rise is a little higher than what I would call a SuFu fit.

May try to take some pics at home (I'm wearing them right now but taking pics in the office...:eek: ).

Arent the 5000VX's on the slim side? I was looking at these for my next pair but from all the fit pics they looked pretty tight.

That's because everyone on this website buys jeans to be tight. If you buy your regular waist, they are more of a regular fit (wouldn't go so far as to call them loose though).

That's because everyone on this website buys jeans to be tight. If you buy your regular waist, they are more of a regular fit (wouldn't go so far as to call them loose though).
Arent the 5000VX's on the slim side? I was looking at these for my next pair but from all the fit pics they looked pretty tight.

Until I've found all this choice on sufu and seeing all the various fits I've always been a 501 wearer. Never liked the fit of anything else on me and always ended up going back to 501s. But I would put the 5000vx as a regular fit jean even sized down. They're marketed as skinny but I just don't see it.

This is a tough question though. It realy depends on body type and the rest of the clothes you're wearing with the jeans.

Until I've found all this choice on sufu and seeing all the various fits I've always been a 501 wearer. Never liked the fit of anything else on me and always ended up going back to 501s. But I would put the 5000vx as a regular fit jean even sized down. They're marketed as skinny but I just don't see it.

This is a tough question though. It realy depends on body type and the rest of the clothes you're wearing with the jeans.

They are not, they are marketed as a straight leg with a slim silhouette.

Of course, this is only really visible if you downsize.

They are not, they are marketed as a straight leg with a slim silhouette.

Of course, this is only really visible if you downsize.

To me slim silhoutte read as straight skinny. I was expecting similar legs as the imperial duke but they feel just as wide, if not wider than 501s at the same size.

Atelier La Durance Royals, most others just sag too strange around my butt.

The Royals have a rather fitted top block but pretty generous roomy "put on and forget" legs. Plus the rise is a little higher than what I would call a SuFu fit.

May try to take some pics at home (I'm wearing them right now but taking pics in the office...:eek: ).

I have to second this. I know that there's some contention over the back pockets, but I think they're awesome, and the fit on the Royal's is damn near perfect.

While I don't actually have any, the Samurai 3000VXs look mighty appealing.