What are your "just jeans"

theetruscan

Which jeans do you throw on when you don't want to think about it? Which of your jeans are so comfortable that they don't ever process? Basically, which of your jeans are worn like how normal people wear jeans?

For me, it's my Katos. Soft, comfortable, not loose, not tight, look like jeans, can completely ignore them.

Edit: And why?

I still check out my hellasick fades from time to time though, so I obviously dont wear "just jeans" in the same way as my dad for example.

Well, no. I doubt any of us forget about our jeans. But, I'm always curious which jeans other people who are as (admittedly) obsessed as I am wear when they just need a pair of pants to go do something in and not think about.

Iron Heart 634s...

I've fallen in love with these jeans.. and they're the reason i've found it hard to start on any other jeans over this last year.

I want to wear one of my own creations, but i can't cause every morning i just want to wear my beat up 634s jeans..

Depends on the situation. I'm pretty comfortable in my Diors, both raw and washed stuff that I have. I've got some Jean Shop jeans that I like. Basically, If I'm trying to not be a denim snob I just stay away from my Japanese stuff, (gasp) even some True Religions and Sevens sometimes just because my girl loves the fit of them on me.