Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

BoO shirt, was on sale at Barney's today and they actually had my size.

The worst thing I ever did to myself was try on a BoO blazer once while I was super broke and loved every single thing about it. It was, honest to god, the best blazer I had ever put on in my life. Fit like a dream. Was also $1400, so I cried a little, then moved on.

The worst thing I ever did to myself was try on a BoO blazer once while I was super broke and loved every single thing about it. It was, honest to god, the best blazer I had ever put on in my life. Fit like a dream. Was also $1400, so I cried a little, then moved on.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1018732&postcount=4

I'd wear this in a heartbeat, but I don't want to spend anywhere near that much :(

also I wear a small in BoO, I can't imagine what a XS fits liek though

65057b3053b5197eac0aa28gu0.jpg

fasho fasho

Those BW, right?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1018732&postcount=4

I'd wear this in a heartbeat, but I don't want to spend anywhere near that much :(

also do they make xs sizes? Because the small fits me perfect, I can't imagine what a XS must be like...

It was marked a 1. I was actually just passing by and happened to see it out of the corner of my eye. They had just gotten the shipment in a few days ago and I thought I'd just give it a cry. Also, I've been subscribed to that blazer thread for forever and have been waiting for price drops.

if they are that price i would rather pay the extra 3-400 for a thom browne, his summer cotton blazers seem to be the inspiration for some BoO stuff i've seen...TB stuff is incredibly well made and surprisingly fits on a lot of different body types. I'm 6'5 and the TB cotton jacket i tried on fit like a glove. This was a few seasons ago though, so they may very well cost $3k now. Also think he does the best Oxford shirt in the game now and they're not expensive ($250-ish IIRC)

if they are that price i would rather pay the extra 3-400 for a thom browne, his summer cotton blazers seem to be the inspiration for some BoO stuff i've seen...TB stuff is incredibly well made and surprisingly fits on a lot of different body types. I'm 6'5 and the TB cotton jacket i tried on fit like a glove. This was a few seasons ago though, so they may very well cost $3k now. Also think he does the best Oxford shirt in the game now and they're not expensive ($250-ish IIRC)

band of outsiders suit jackets are made by martin greenfield and are full canvas/etc. so for the price they're probably a lot nicer than most "fashion" suits.

What's the model name of these shoes?

They're not on the Puma store?

They only have the 917 Lo's :(

These are 917 mids. I bought them because of the straps. lol

I can't find those on the web as well.