Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I'm not saying i'd buy that sweater at retail or even sale but the fit/color are nice if you're into that ironic cali surfer thing. I'd buy it if it was supercheap but not for triple digits. I was hoping he resold them other shits.

you are making no sense. if you're trying to argue that the YSL vulcanized sole shoes are of much higher quality than a white leather sk8 hi to warrant such a price tag, that's far from possible.

if you're trying to impress someone with YSL, do it right and not with a pair of their budget sneakers. (even though most of their men's ready to wear looks like garbage).

I'm not trying to impress you so thanks for the advice, but I'm good with my purchase.

yessss jeans that fitttttttttt

IMG_1490.jpg

I demand that dolly share all of the plus rape she gets for this picture. You just know there's a shitload of sufu boys fapping to this and hoping for a bajingo shot.

I demand that dolly share all of the plus rape she gets for this picture. You just know there's a shitload of sufu boys fapping to this and hoping for a bajingo shot.

ew, zeeero rep!

also pls notice im standing on the bathtub ahahhah

Guest jmatsu
You act as though this is some sort of impediment for fapping. Nothing short of carpal tunnel is any actual impediment.

nothing against dolly, but in that pic her ass looks like it could belong to any skinny sufu male.

ooh snap

kidding, i don't really care, you're right that it's not the most flattering of pics!

...i'm more into legs anyhow, zztop style! how come boys don't talk about those like they did back in the 80s

i will sell you bajango shots as long as they don't end up on recent purchases threak

i also bought some aprils, but they are johnnys with zippers on the back...maybe the zippers will make my ass look good.

i bought some jolly ranchers.

i bought vibskov shirt and socks(thanks suckdick)

i bought a country platter at a spanish joint today. it was good. a lot of food.

oh, i bought a shirt at forever21 for the first time.

i want to buy the nn vest with toggles and the spat boots.

nothing against dolly, but in that pic her ass looks like it could belong to any skinny sufu male.

lord grant me the serenity to stop fappind cause of it being a skinny male guy from sufu is a big probability.. hail mary help me