Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

fallen - skull jacket is fresh....the buttons look A-1

westbrook - the visvims are great....i find their shoes hit and mess, but those look great

miniw - the trench is awesome.....agreed re: the arms though, slimmer and shorter would improve things imo.

analog / vgnome - those booots are fucking amazing, i want

jimmylimo - white swatch is clean

wildcat - redwings are dope, nice and beat up

Guest jmatsu
caleb035aq5.jpg

Vans Lacy

Vans Doren

damn. i don't wear vans too much anymore, but those vans lacys are kind of interesting. is this a women's model? do they have other colorways?

damn. i don't wear vans too much anymore, but those vans lacys are kind of interesting. is this a women's model? do they have other colorways?

all vans are unisex so they should have them in men sizes. they have pink checker, black checker but it also has the design on the rubber sole, and they have a grey solid color way in different shades of greys.

I think it fits you well, ill purchase. How much did it cost?

Rick Owens Trench Coat with detachable hood

(my own thoughts, it fits larger than other RO garments I own in the same size, and I would probably size down if I could (but it was the last one available), I'll likely try wearing it with boots or chunkier shoes to balance out the volume of the coat)

any thoughts or comments on the fit are welcome.

wow...are those all for yaself?

well most of it is for myself, some for the missus.

uniqlo does direct orders?!

no way. it was very hard to get all this stuff to reach me. i had to pay off some people i don't even know.

^^ nice shoes munch crunch.