Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

The problem here larssss is that you don't come up with any sources, don't post any numbers to support your claims and we don't know who you are. It's easy to just go "trust me, I know these things." To prove it with facts is a bit harder.

Why don't you try to explain the Italian shoe making business and it's practices to us? I'm sure more than me would be interested in hearing you out.

lol we all know who he is.

anyone with half a brain and a little experience shopping (or working retail) knows what he speaks is true to a degree. a company like cp is gonna make a lot more money

^did you put in mind that lanvin or raf not just selling shoes? they might able to keep the price of their kicks relatively the same because they're also focusing on selling clothes. thats just my opinion tho.

now, for my recent purchase, CDG homme shirt on sale

photo-2.png

How does the adam kimmel sweatshirt fit? Did you get the crewneck from this s/s?

it's from the snoop dogg collection. They say it fits big, but tbh, it's not really that oversized...

I'm normally a large and got a size medium and I would've liked it to be a bit looser in the fit.

So it really depends on what fit you like.