Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the legit ones have black soles dont they? i was afraid...fear not. returnable. and possibly keepable for free after paypal dispute.

no they have white soles. the box is a dead give away look at that cheap box compared to the real ones. also if you've seen enough real ones you can spot the fakes a mile away, heres a pic of a pair of real ones

lanvin_homme3.JPG

so how does this work? if some seller claims that they're selling legitimate shit and it turns out it really isn't, you can get your money back and keep the falsely advertised product?? could b good for you if this works out. you can sell them as replicas and make money. maybe....

Seller claimed authentic in listing, messaged him to confirm they were real and ask if he would take refund if i found out they weren't upon looking at them - he replied yes, will file paypal dispute item significantly not as described referencing messages and listing...if seller doesn't respond at all cuz he knew they were fakes I get money back after 30days and get to keep shoes. If he responds he could request for the goods be returned and refund processed.

Depending on how they actually look / feel in person I may keep them...if they feel like shit then ill just sell.

Taking up those sleeves a bit would be a wise choice; right now, your torso looks way too short and thick.

cheers. I think you're perceiving shortness and thickness because the camera was positioned just above waist height: we're accustomed to seeing suits from head height. However the small lapels could also be contributing. For reference the suit is size EU50.

I feel like the arms of the jacket cover too much of my hands, which is why I want to take them up. Thoughts?

never update this thread enough

31978545244d86890aa0lb3.jpg

haider ackermann coat picked up at dsm the collar is kinda doubled and wrap arounds the back all one piece shit photo its not sitting on the hanger well

quick snap as i love it expect a waywt pic soon...ish

I have the black ones, be careful they're really fucking delicate.

yeah coated raf x raf.. don't sit on a curb or anything the coating scratches really easily. Best coated jeans though imo if you can stand the short inseam (unless they aren't all 32 length)