Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Picked up a Lad Musician suit from Opening Ceremony in Los Angeles yesterday. I had never really understood Lad Musician before from images but I fucking get it now. This thing is gorgeous and fits like it was bespoke. If you're in LA and haven't gotten to Opening Ceremony since this sale started fucking get on it.

Thank god for you tiny asian people and your tiny sizes.

Also one of the Raf for Fred button-up polos since they fit perfectly in XS and I'm a sucker for the laurels. If anyone has seen the insane knitted short-sleeve polo around in XS on sale get at me.

the ann and julius skull necklaces are similar. but julius is on a leather string rather than cotton ribbon as well as the shape of the skulls being different.

that and the julius skull is made from powder coated brass, while the ann skull is wooden.

Commissioned painting of Diesel by Brian Rubenacker

IMG_1395.jpg

Picked up a Lad Musician suit from Opening Ceremony in Los Angeles yesterday. I had never really understood Lad Musician before from images but I fucking get it now. This thing is gorgeous and fits like it was bespoke. If you're in LA and haven't gotten to Opening Ceremony since this sale started fucking get on it.

Thank god for you tiny asian people and your tiny sizes.

Also one of the Raf for Fred button-up polos since they fit perfectly in XS and I'm a sucker for the laurels. If anyone has seen the insane knitted short-sleeve polo around in XS on sale get at me.

is the lad stuff marked down yet? I'm not paying $800 for that blazer