Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest mac81586
what is the quality like on the fabrics and construction of damir's stuff?

yet to experience the delight - great designer.

I have 3 pieces by Damir Doma right now and I cant say one thing bad about it. I love the materials he uses.

Most of the pendant necklaces are between $175-$300 (The cross is on the upper end, but the craftmanship is great). Other neclaces can get into the thousand + range. Rings run $85-$400, bracelets are a couple hundred. If you want anyting PM me and I'll try to get what you want. They only filled about half of our order, but I can request additional styles. Everything comes from Japan so it could be a minute. GBC, what do you guys have in?

Yo guys. Getting some interest on the PBD necklace that Stangzorized picked up. If anyone is interested, I still have:

Horseshoe necklace

Skull Pendant

Guitar Necklace

Mushroom / Coin pendant

and 2 revelation rings, S & M

Photobucket is all fucked up right now, but there should be images in the jewelry thread... I can e-mail images as well if interested. Feel free to PM.

Thanks!

I am both of those things.

You should see my HST collection of books, records, cds, dvds, shirts, pins, photos, clippings....

i grew up in hst's childhood home (on ransdell avenue in the highlands neighborhood, louisville, kentucky). i remember helping my dad strip the wallpaper in the guest bedroom -- hunter's old bedroom -- revealing what one could only term as the markings of a troubled adolescent.

over the course of the eighteen years i lived in that home, although much about it had changed, many biographers and other interested folk stopped by to peak in.