Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think the marble blazer would've been a better buy than the pants. I'd love to see someone rock the whole suit.

I'm still hoping a marble button down reaches super sale in my size somewhere. *knocks on wood*

HST's tape recordings...

IMG_1353.jpg

Dainese Motorcycle gloves..

IMG_1352.jpg

Bought for the wife..

Givenchy stingray purse..

IMG_1350.jpg

Balenciaga "Motorcycle" bag..

IMG_1351.jpg

i listened to these the other day. even though, i'm a big fan of hunter's journalism, they are strictly for lunatics or junkies.

I am both of those things.

You should see my HST collection of books, records, cds, dvds, shirts, pins, photos, clippings....

I am both of those things.

You should see my HST collection of books, records, cds, dvds, shirts, pins, photos, clippings....

nice. i really liked him when i was younger but i guess i just grew out of him. his political commentary was always the most interesting to me. i almost went out to his "funeral" but decided it was pointless to visit hunter's house with him not there.

I think the marble blazer would've been a better buy than the pants. I'd love to see someone rock the whole suit.

I'm still hoping a marble button down reaches super sale in my size somewhere. *knocks on wood*

to just get the blazer, you get into 60 year old man/nba head coach territory. the trousers are pretty perfect. kanye actually wanted the marble suit then went to the red suit then copped the marble shirt instead.