Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

there are some on ebay now, but i need a 12.. that 11.5 is just a hair too small.

livestock's out of 12's as well, so any other leads appreciated. is that $120 canadian? how much would shipping be?

Edited by mlproject on May 4, 2006 at 04:22 PM

--- Original message by mlproject on May 4, 2006 04:18 PM

SoleBox had them I just bought a 12 from them. A bit preicey, but I am not ocmplaining as Visvim doesn't even make a 12.

Quote:

went to Obey/Freshjive/RVCA sample sales over the superfuture break...

the stripe hoodie is H&M

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Apr 24, 2006 08:54 PM

When was the sample sale? how do know about these, i keep hearing about them after they happen. Do you know when the next one is or where I can go to find dates for the ones in the future.

club monaco still has its regular storee but the outlets were all closed. i think they were bought up by a bigger company (gap/old navy maybe) and dont want to compete with there lower end brands by selling their stuff at discounted prices. at least thats how my brother reported it to me who works with a girl who managed a club monaco outlet.

club monaco def was the shit for basics and the outlets were key for getting that shit at $10-

shopping in canada is pointless for americans right now because our dollars are almost even. CRAZY since just a few years ago it took $100 CDN to buy an american leaf. its the bomb going over the river to buy records now though, i get 12" for 3.99 US that are 12.99 CDN in toronto.

From the past month till now.

Visvim double tone

Marc Jacobs x Vans chukkas

Supreme blazer

Clot airmax1 (pending)

Artful Dodger "up to the ockey" green hoodie

Supreme rosary tee

Im desperated for some skinnier jeans and shorts now. Anyone can recommend anything?

Quote:

Finally bit the the bullet and bought a digital SLR...oh well, can't shoot Illford Delta 400 forever

Canon 20d w/ 20 2.8

Jil Sander Jeans

Jil Sander shoes

x6jtk7.jpg

--- Original message by Carl on May 5, 2006 11:37 AM

Great shoes, those are hot.

Quote: ^^ Looks like you finally bit the bullet and bought some non-Nikes as well....
Quote: Carl wearing a pair of balmorals? Welcome to the ranks of the sartorialists. Next thing is to get shoe cream, buffing cloth, polish and make them stand out

lol

Shoe cream and buffing cloth? Sounds like a good idea to me.

And yeah, i love the shoes. I think im gonna wear them out tonight.

the vans are part of the vault line so any shops that carry the vault line should have gotten them. including urban outfitters. also, what size do you need? i might know a place that has some left you can order.

cheaper than i expected it to be. ~$160 it has two separate pouches. it's supposedly limited edition made only for OTE (a shop in harajuku). really really amazing soft leather.

yeah i've been in asia for the year doing research.

Edited by xcoldricex on May 7, 2006 at 07:35 PM

Quote:

img06841ca.jpg

after a day in london. I was pissed that i ran out of money before i could pick up some new denim haha.

--- Original message by watchman on May 7, 2006 11:24 AM

diggin the laundry pack AF1s and the Jordans.

a lot of people not feelin those jordans cause of the lack of colour. i think theyre dope, in these days of hideous colourways and dunks its nice to see a pair of plain black, nubuck jordans. where in london did you pick em up?

i got the Black Cat IV's at the Niketown London. The washpacks are from Slammin Kicks (big shout out). Definitely a lot of great sneaker spots in that area, it was an awesome surprise to find so many