Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:
Quote: just purchased this belt off hideout store, can't wait for it to arrive :D

HeadPorter is nice........but for the price I hope you are from the U.K. $150 U.S. for pretend crocodile is steep........

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 17, 2006 03:27 PM

i'm from Portugal actually, and i do know it is a bit expensive for a belt, but i have been for almost 3 years looking for a belt that i actually like(i'm not even kidding), but everytime i look at one it is either too slim, has shitty leather or a buckle i don't like at all, and i loooooved this belt, real crocodile or not, i don't care. ^^

Stand tall or don't stand at all

Edited by Egpt on May 17, 2006 at 05:07 PM

does supreme have any of these left in 7 3/4? i found someone to run by the store for me tomorrow... what's the retail on these?

DSC02223.jpg

where can you get in4mation stuff? that dwarves shirt is awesome

newpics186.jpg

carl. your fridge has me jealous... can't get fat tire past the mississippi!

Edited by mlproject on May 17, 2006 at 05:14 PM

Quote:

pure blue japan ai-001

pbj1.jpg

pbj2.jpg

pbj3.jpg

pbj4.jpg

pbj5.jpg

pbj6.jpg

pbj7.jpg

Edited by xcoldricex on May 15, 2006 at 09:59 AM

--- Original message by xcoldricex on May 15, 2006 09:58 AM

Incredible texture on these!

Can we have more details, where did you get them? how much?

Also, how do they fit like?

Edited by 2000dB on May 17, 2006 at 07:12 PM

hey chris, where did you find the diors in 26 and how much did you pay?

I'm also looking for a pair in 26. the 28s I have are way too big for me...

thanks

abc 123

Edited by Tobe on May 18, 2006 at 11:42 AM

Quote:

hey chris, where did you find the diors in 26 and how much did you pay?

I'm also looking for a pair in 26. the 28s I have are way too big for me...

thanks

--- Original message by Tobe on May 18, 2006 11:41 AM

right click. go to properties.

i paid $380 after the commission and shipping fees. luckily, the guy that did it for me hardly charged any finders fee. had i gone through juno or rinkya, it would have been $450 upwards.

Quote:

103swn7.jpg

Hugo Boss suede chukkas

Coach suede Desert Boots

Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes shave cream

Merkur Safety Razor

C&E Badger brush

!!!!!!!!!

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 18, 2006 07:36 PM

Great shoes!

West Indian Limes is one of my favourite T&H scents, wonderful for just a simple fresh scent in the summer.

Just an FYI, if you email T&H, they will send you an awsome sample set. Every fragrance then a random assortment of the rest.

^^ Do you know what e-mail address I use to contact them....Also, do I simply just ask for a "sample set"?

Quote: truefitt & hill. quality :)

if you want to buy the pbj AI-001's email me, they're very limited. fit is a standard cut, no saggy ass here. very very nice denim.

I may be interested as well; though I would like to see pics of them on if possible?........I have been fancying some new denim lately.....

icon_smile_big.gif

Vinz, nice braid, similar to my Red Moon. May I ask how/where you got it. Is this one of the elk leather ones from xcoldricex?

The T&H contact person's name is Brittney ([email protected]).

Actually, here is a list of all the companies I sent to, and got stuff from: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

There were more, but I do not recall, and could not find the contact info. There was a great thread re this on shavemyface.com.

I do ask one thing though, if you have no intention of purchasing this stuff, or at least do not fancy quality shaving product, please do not just request samples to waste.

Cheers, and happy shaving.

Quote:

Vinz, nice braid, similar to my Red Moon. May I ask how/where you got it. Is this one of the elk leather ones from xcoldricex?

The T&H contact person's name is Brittney ([email protected]).

Actually, here is a list of all the companies I sent to, and got stuff from: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

There were more, but I do not recall, and could not find the contact info. There was a great thread re this on shavemyface.com.

I do ask one thing though, if you have no intention of purchasing this stuff, or at least do not fancy quality shaving product, please do not just request samples to waste.

Cheers, and happy shaving.

--- Original message by HEWSINATOR on May 18, 2006 11:02 PM

Hewsinator, I got the braid from ebay. It was only $10. I don't know if it's elk leather or not though. The seller is not registered on ebay anymore, I found this out when I was trying to leave a feedback for them.

Thanks for the info for the shaving stuff.

www.youngestincharge.com

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

DSC00999.jpg

--- Original message by my_sad_valentine on May 18, 2006 10:58 PM

Fluevog=quality.

I punch my bitch to Godflesh.