Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Airjamie

I have no earthly idea what those are supposed to be but ive got a pair of slip on dress shoes he makes that really great quality for around $150.

827-118496-p.jpg

I punch my bitch to Godflesh.

Lucien Pellat-Finnet Vans: will be posted in supermarket. couldnt find my size...

Diesel Jokei Jacket (75% off) - I've wanted it for a while but there was no way I could afford it until now.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

Edited by herpsky on May 20, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Edited by herpsky on May 20, 2006 at 12:16 PM

Quote:

just got back from london. along with a bunch of cd's/records, couple dvds, here's what i bought that's "clothing related"...

P1010286.jpg

--- Original message by mixedup on May 17, 2006 02:41 PM

Nice, I like Cheap Mondays really massive back patches. What are those shoes? I like them.

Current Label Ande Whall: http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Old Label Dune R.I.P: http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/dunerip/

Supermarket: http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11688

Quote:

just got back from london. along with a bunch of cd's/records, couple dvds, here's what i bought that's "clothing related"...

P1010286.jpg

--- Original message by mixedup on May 17, 2006 02:41 PM

Hey there, nice stuff. Where did you buy the cheap mondays in London? That looks like a Selfridges bag to me, but i can't be sure. I've only found one place that sells them, in Portobello.

Also what types do you have there? Are they the tight stretch ones or the narrow?

Cheers.

Edited by Iambic_9 on May 20, 2006 at 06:14 PM

Quote:

Lucien Pellat-Finnet Vans: will be posted in supermarket. couldnt find my size...

Diesel Jokei Jacket (75% off) - I've wanted it for a while but there was no way I could afford it until now.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

Edited by herpsky on May 20, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Edited by herpsky on May 20, 2006 at 12:16 PM

--- Original message by herpsky on May 20, 2006 12:13 PM

I'm really jealous of your jacket.

Quote:

103swn7.jpg

Hugo Boss suede chukkas

Coach suede Desert Boots

Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes shave cream

Merkur Safety Razor

C&E Badger brush

!!!!!!!!!

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 18, 2006 07:36 PM

wow...not being a fan of coach, those are really and trully nice! a fan of Hugo Boss so thats a go!!!icon_smile_cool.gif

***Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper***

my favorite early dancehall song:

163467.jpg

which prompted me to buy an old turntable.

163468.jpg

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

I just got through the latest version of the Hulger phone to plug into my mobile.... for a bit of retro calling. Hehe.

hulgerhand4ut.gif

Can't wait to try it out.

hulgerboxed7ac.gif

Was tempted by the yellow version. but then again I thought a bit too bright. Maybe if I was a bape camo type of guy it would have matched up pretty nice with those candy-colour garms... but i'm not. Anyway, take a look - http://www.produktuk.com/electronics.html.

CANICE...nice photos of your purchases, especially the truckload of photo paper and film. that camera looks killer in the picture of it. i just got the Olympus Evolt E-300, dual lens kit, i'm pretty obsessed.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

obscura: in the early days of digital cameras my parents owned an olympus p&s and it was notoriously unreliable and slow, so i've avoided the brand as much as possible. checked this thing out on dpreview, what a weird viewfinder...

mlproject:

i love this body. compared to the 300d (which i previously used as my primary), it's so much better:

1. FULL FRAME FULL FRAME FULL FRAME.

2. crisp detail, vibrant colours (i'm partial to this over any nikon)

3. 9-point focus

4. judging from the visual quality, canon wasn't lying when they said huge upgrades were made to the the cmos sensor.

other nice perks like the absence of those useless shooting modes, more substantial shape, instant start up, and a much more responsive playback.

the 5d isn't cheap, however, but i think canon has got their game on lock and has set an industry standard that's got everybody else scrambling to catch up... so it's a worthwhile investment for at least another 4-5 years. i got it at wholesale cost because of a hookup, and i still paid $4000 CDN (wince). for what it's worth, several friends have also bought this body and love it.

the nikon 2dx (i assume you're talking about this one) has the same resolution but is almost twice the price, way heavier, and has a 1.5x focal length multiplier.