Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think converse japan is its own company not owned by nike, or they licensed the name from nike hence the focus on quality.

I don't know much about their affiliation issues but Converse Addict is their special line for b.a.l.l.a. extraordinaires.

Vibram sole, better padding + stiching, antimicrobial insole, and etc. Crazy attention to detail.

I think they are around 200 bucks?

There are like a 5-6 stores in the Japland that carry them.

I recall seeing them at Mister Hollywood and Vendor (nonnative).

on the side note, i'm super indifferent about those U-ism Nikes. I'd rather have a pair of NSW tennis classics.

I think converse japan is its own company not owned by nike, or they licensed the name from nike hence the focus on quality.

I don't know much about their affiliation issues but Converse Addict is their special line for b.a.l.l.a. extraordinaires.

Vibram sole, better padding + stiching, antimicrobial insole, and etc. Crazy attention to detail.

I think they are around 200 bucks?

There are like a 5-6 stores in the Japland that carry them.

I recall seeing them at Mister Hollywood and Vendor (nonnative).

on the side note, i'm super indifferent about those U-ism Nikes. I'd rather have a pair of NSW tennis classics.

those of you who are telling me to get a life, get friends (telling me via rep) guess what. I DO have friends, i do have a life, you can't judge me based on my age or just one blazer that i recently bought. and so what if it's avant garde, i dress normal day-to-day, 'avant-garde' stuff is for special events, i don't dress like that every day...

this reminds me of

, and
.... but, that's just me.

my recent pick-up:

4930395869_d82e7c018b.jpg