Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

00140m.jpg

maybe i just want warmer weather.... we'll see if i can even pull the blazer off.

I got the same one or a slight variation and it is definitely more wearable than you would think at first...

Guest jmatsu

stian tjernsmo (norwegian designer) distressed t-shirt, sewn out of cotton and old vinyle records.

esm435.jpg

34exqgn.jpg

wondering how the records are attached. i assume they are just sewn on. reminds me of ancient wl&t. how does dry cleaning affect the records? i mean they can't play, but would the heat/etc warp their shape? it is an interesting novelty piece...

ddohnggo, any chance i'll have them by tuesday? could you express them?

jmatsu, they're sewn on. i assume it can be dry cleaned, but if not, i'll just air it. thanks :)

Dry cleaning would probably rip the shirt and all the other clothes it's washed with. The records would probably get destroyed too. I suggest you try though.

2330737932_99c76c55ba.jpg

Sony D-515 discman circa 1992. this bitch is HEAVY, chews thru batteries but has got untouchable power and accuracy. Everything sounds even better than on my D-E01. Gonna hook this up to my first (budget) home system in a long time when I get an amp and speakers from Hard Off.

1g273b.jpg

-rick owens blistered two tone leather

-junya watanabe boiled wool riders jacket

-robert geller purple leather

-zero maria cornejo layered shirt jacket

-dries van noten (for linda farrow) angular sunglasses

-ann demeulemeester suspenders

-rick owens sleeveless cardigan

-number (n)ine newsboy cap

americanvintagetee.jpg

american vintage t-shirt

annboots.jpg

ann demeulemeester boots.

openingceremonytank.jpg

opening ceremony tank top

complexgeometriestee.jpg

complex geometries shirt thing

anntank.jpg

ann demeulemeester [semi-slutty] tank top

demeulemeesterpins.jpg

ann pins!

stuff Ann sent me when i wrote her fan mail so i guess not really purchases:

annposter.jpg

DSCF2689.jpg

i think she made the black heart pins herself. also got two autographs out of it.

"With Love, Ann Demeulemeester"

i could die. :)

i think she made the black heart pins herself. also got two autographs out of it.

"With Love, Ann Demeulemeester"

i could die. :)

Emily, considering the perverse nature of the users of this site, I would strongly advise you to remove photographs explaining your whereabouts, particularly if you plan on posting a picture of yourself in WAYWT.

Enjoy the rep ye shall receive, regardless of what you post.

2330737932_99c76c55ba.jpg

Sony D-515 discman circa 1992. this bitch is HEAVY, chews thru batteries but has got untouchable power and accuracy. Everything sounds even better than on my D-E01. Gonna hook this up to my first (budget) home system in a long time when I get an amp and speakers from Hard Off.

mil, you're really pushing that 90's harajuku thing. do yo thang, time-capsule playa.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about doing this? Ann's been an inspiration of mine for some time now and it would nice if she could read how much I appreciate both her and her work.

In other words: How can I get some free shit too?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about doing this? Ann's been an inspiration of mine for some time now and it would nice if she could read how much I appreciate both her and her work.

I've considered doing this for Raf but I don't know if he speaks English (I think he does?) and I don't feel like sending it through some sort of press / publisher who wouldn't give a fuck, so whatever.

edit: I don't think he'd give me any free stuff, either, so what's the point?

its always good to write fan mail because it genuinely shows that you care for the product and the person. it means alot to people who get fan mail because it shows that there are ppl who respec tthe stuff they do. although they may or may not read it, they usually send you thank you notes of some sort (big companies usually give out freebies and other times the actual person may write back)

so keep writing! show your love