Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

They really are tanks. It depends on what size you get... mine was the last size available, so I don't know if a US9 would fit me better. But to answer your question, they're not as chunky looking unless you size up, although the toe is very round, they feel more like a tank then they look.

Are my feet supposed to hurt after wearing them for awhile? I have no experience with boots of this caliber... not sure what I should do other than weatherproof them.

Guest Airjamie

Hahaha. Yeah military boots are a bitch to break in. When i was younger my parents sent me to an airforce prep school where we had a choice of either danner combat boots or bates oxfords as our everyday shoes. I chose the danners, which left the tops of my feet completely black with bruises on the area where my foot met my ankle.

chris nice stuff, how much were the jazz shoes?

I returned from NY with

Margiela safari jacket

Lindeberg jeans

Uniqlo Colette shirt

M0851 wallet

Paul Smith bathing suit

vintage persols

and waiting for some laceups from Bblessing in my size in the mail.

my girlfriend picked up some crazy Margiela shoes, vintage wayfarers and dresses by Costume National and Marc Jacobs

^^ whoa...

how'd you get ahold of those?

It was probably the easiest pickup I've ever done. I literally went to the Red Wings website and found the store in my town (surprised we have one). Then I called and asked for them and on the weekend I went in and walked out with them. I am located in CA.

Tips:

1. They are hard to find in CA but easy to get everywhere else. So try calling in other states.

2. They run 1/2 size big but width is correct.

3. Manager mentioned something about "lots of stores getting a recent shipment."

It feels weird to have no trouble finding them especially after hearing how tough these are supposed to be to get.

It was probably the easiest pickup I've ever done. I literally went to the Red Wings website and found the store in my town (surprised we have one). Then I called and asked for them and on the weekend I went in and walked out with them. I am located in CA.

Tips:

1. They are hard to find in CA but easy to get everywhere else. So try calling in other states.

2. They run 1/2 size big but width is correct.

3. Manager mentioned something about "lots of stores getting a recent shipment."

It feels weird to have no trouble finding them especially after hearing how tough these are supposed to be to get.

very nice.

what's the main difference between these and the regular 875's? leather laces and a different shade on the body?