Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

well, I am going through some changes in my life, so I got that coz it's a HUGE change from my last wallet... sorry...

how do you sit down with a wallet like that?

well, first you acknowledge if the thing you are sitting on is elevated (eg. chair/seat) or on the ground (eg. the ground)

bend your knees to the point where your centre of gravity is mainly around your butt region, and relax. don't clench because that's pretty uncomfortable.

nice wallet, i've been thinking about getting either a wild swans or KC's in the future.

as in the smaller ones... i can't lug around a manpurse like that.

Takes guts to waer it though, and your bills will be crisp whent hey come out, plus girls starring at your butt, so actually a pretty smart idea. Plus if a little short kid looses the leash for his dog, you'll be there with an extra. You could always take the leash off and have it inside a coat too. Pretty stylish, really. And the whole crisp bills thing smells of serious style. My grandmother only pays in crisp bills because she thinks it's stylish. Not a bad idea really. Way to go on thinking outside the box.

ive always thought that people who order those huge-ass 400-dollar leather wallets from japan are completely insane.

gheyer than superfine skinny pants

well, first you acknowledge if the thing you are sitting on is elevated (eg. chair/seat) or on the ground (eg. the ground)

bend your knees to the point where your centre of gravity is mainly around your butt region, and relax. don't clench because that's pretty uncomfortable.

that's pretty clever