Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Heard very good things by SVG archives by NBHD. Friends have told me they are like comme des garcon-ish (none of that asian hypebeast bullshit)

where did you get it?

AFAIK, it's only available at blag flag right now...

cool looking jacket B...that's a Rothco logo on the inside of the jacket btw
ya thats definitely not a nom de guerre jacket, it might have been a brand they used to carry (although Ive been going there consistently for about 3 years and never seen anything like that there.

Yeah I knew it wasn't a straight up NdG jacket (that's why I put the question mark :) ) , but the seller said they might have had something to do with sourcing the materials. And it seems odd for them to carry just a regular Rothco jacket.

But if that's all it is, just a regular Rothco, I'm still down, cause I like their shit and it retails for more than I paid anyway.

purchases(10).jpg

• house of holland
  • dior hi-tops from strip
  • tons of other shit

i've put myself on a shopping diet.

Holy jesus sweet hi-tops. Definitely one if not the best from Dior. +rep for you :D

Guest jmatsu
Went shopping with the girlfriend today:

dscn7620gp0.jpg

H&M brown leather belt

Modern Amusement chinos

Sperry Largos

now all you need is a yacht club membership.

[*]dior hi-tops from strip

Do these get much fatter when you put them on? I've got a similar pair in white and am gonna return them because they look like skytops once you get your foot in them but otherwise are slim as hell.

please answer this question if not now, then soon. truly skeet worthy. i must have.

They are a QS release that just came out in the last week or so. Call ARC if you really must. They take phone orders.