Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Airjamie

I enjoy quality goods. Me buying that knife is the same as any of you buying japanese denim, hand made shoes, etc (not to say that i dont do that too). It makes me wonder how many people here are walking around with $300 jeans and a $20 pocketknife. This knife will probably last hundreds of years longer than I will. Not to mention it looks really fucking cool, remember that switchblade the guy in men in black had? Microtech made that.

Guest Airjamie
Airjamie-looks like a pretty mean knife. Out of curiosity though, what do you use it for? (never carried a pocketknife or anything)

When im at work its insane how many packages I have to open on a daily basis. This thing just shreds through all the unnecessary shit they wrap shipments in. That and between school, work, and most shows i go to, i go through some shitty fucking parts of the south, and ive had more close calls here (in three years) than in a lifetime living in Los Angeles. I cant stand guns (and even if i could how do you carry one in tight jeans) and brass knuckles got me into more fights that they deterred so this is a happy medium.

those are so good. my friend in tokyo got a pair for like 5000yen.

dang thats an amazing price.

Those are sick - where from and how much? Any more sizes?

i happened to find a person selling a pair in my size. i paid $130. well worthh it to me. i had been on a search for these for so long. thought i would never find them.

Ace.

what are you gonna use a 500$ blade for
Yeah dude they are one of those things that you really just dont understand fully until you hold one. The construction on these things is insanely good, the automatic mechanisms are comparable to a find watch, def worth the $500 i dropped.

To quote the greatest "An average businessman with a microtech halo in his car?"

When im at work its insane how many packages I have to open on a daily basis. This thing just shreds through all the unnecessary shit they wrap shipments in. That and between school, work, and most shows i go to, i go through some shitty fucking parts of the south, and ive had more close calls here (in three years) than in a lifetime living in Los Angeles. I cant stand guns (and even if i could how do you carry one in tight jeans) and brass knuckles got me into more fights that they deterred so this is a happy medium.

damn son, i thought it was for whittling or hangnails

guess not being from the streets has finally caught up with me. On sf, no less.

To quote the greatest "An average businessman with a microtech halo in his car?"

HAH, when the guy empties a whole clip "dead in the face" but he's behind bulletproof glass so he just sits there unflinching? Pure amazement.

I was practicing stopping by locking the back tire today and it was going well, then my chain came off. should i make the chain tighter?

probably. your chain should be taught but not so tight it slows down your spin.

road bikes the new skateboard? jkk.k nice pick up on the air force 2's, co.jp I assume?

i've been riding fixed for 4 years. they're definitely blowing up and i would agree with that statement.