Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

they're not the green version of the blacks. the blacks posted are vaults, not syndicates (check the construction around the toebox...the black vaults have the original-style half-cab construction, the green ones have the modern construction). the green ones are samples of the syndicate half-cabs that came out this past fall.
yeah r&s got the shit straight.. i was looking for the red samples myself..

im sayin where did you get the samples though?? (if you even knew they were)

yeah my bad, I can see the difference after looking at those pics again.

I picked them up from my local skate store in singapore...who brings in samples and factory stock from US and Japan. No box, but cheaper.

I picked them up from my local skate store in singapore...who brings in samples and factory stock from US and Japan. No box, but cheaper.

did they have any other samples?!

hook it up!

plongin, where is this skate store you speak of? or is it another one of them don't-even-tell-my-friends hidden gem stores?

By that description alone I can tell what shop it is. They didn't happen to have any hemp half cabs in did they?

did they have any other samples?!

hook it up!

they had the beige ones... that was it. pm me for more info bro..

plongin, where is this skate store you speak of? or is it another one of them don't-even-tell-my-friends hidden gem stores?
is it MIZ 29?

glenn, he's right. MIZ29. awesome store, awesome pple.

By that description alone I can tell what shop it is. They didn't happen to have any hemp half cabs in did they?

haha no...but they do have some nice limited stuff, if your footsize is big.

Are those IH the selvage ones? I almost bought a pair yesterday but decided not to becuase 1)I don't need jeans right now, and 2) they weren't the selvage ones

no, they're the 'black' model which they don't do with selvedge on the online store (except for the overdyed model)

no, they're the 'black' model which they don't do with selvedge on the online store (except for the overdyed model)

how much did they run you? i'm really considering getting the non-selvage ones just because of the back-stitching