Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I am in a powerful envy of your Nom D shirt. Does anyone know offhand if Nom D ships / how much their shirts average / anywhere else to see them?

I think they ship for certain items. Besides, I'm not sure if Blackbird has these shirts, I have a feeling that they're exclusive to NdG stores. The price is $80 + tax.

Maybe I stand corrected i'm thinking of the sneaker term which made more sense to me since they are in production because i bought 'em. Plus its in quotations just like how

Saddleman is here making it seem as if itss a name to call them not how they are not in production anymore.

http://www.us.levi.com/lsco/levi/prod/l_prod.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374305322540&bmUID=1167629937904

scotch to be exact.... I'm not a fan of Johnnie...had it on a couple of occasions and I'm not impressed.

what your friend should have got you

makers-mark.jpg

edit: I could easily see how that could be mistaken for some Johnnie Walker book

i'd agree with you on the lower red stuff, but the black/blue stuff is amazing. you really do notice a tremendous difference.

yeah, fuck makers mark. i took a shot of blue label (well, not really a shot, we just took swigs out of the bottle) with my dad before i went out last night, and theres a massive difference from the red label. what a great present.

Daniele Fiesoli tees... Italian designer...

V Neck Tee with 3 front pockets(might not be that visible in the pic) and gems embedded design. original retail price : $120USD

df1up9.th.jpg

Round Neck Tee with button on one shoulder and trademark fish pic on the back.. damn cool. original retail price : $120USD

dffqy0.th.jpg

dfbdp1.th.jpg

yeah i know, and im kinda stuck between these and the Jordan IV's...sigh..

i think it'll be the IV's in the end..

yeah i know, and im kinda stuck between these and the Jordan IV's...sigh..

i think it'll be the IV's in the end..

Supra Footwear do awesome black hitops. Still waiting on the white ones to arrive in stores myself.

Edit: Scrub what I said, I just caught a pic of the black Skytops coming out this year and they're some seriously nice shit. I'd wait on buying black hitops for a month if I were you...

Ipod Hi-Fi

A.P.C NS

Muji bag & wool crewneck

Inapt Pcoat

Dior vulcanized (soon on supermarket)

Magazines

Pretty sure I just bought the same Muji bag, wasn't too bad at about £20.

Also got myself a Creative Zen Vision M (all you iPod lovers out there, no hate please haha, it's awesome)

New Heroin skate video called Everything

Autolux - Future Perfect

Oh and my brother's ordered an iRiver Clix, anybody on here got one? They look pretty awesome.

Pretty sure I just bought the same Muji bag, wasn't too bad at about £20.

Also got myself a Creative Zen Vision M (all you iPod lovers out there, no hate please haha, it's awesome)

New Heroin skate video called Everything

Autolux - Future Perfect

Oh and my brother's ordered an iRiver Clix, anybody on here got one? They look pretty awesome.

Autolux - Future Perfect is a great album!